My Mistake (A Zayn Malik Fanfic)

-He suddenly intertwined our fingers. His skin was cold, which shot a shiver down my spine, but it always felt good. We sat under our favorite meadow tree. He softly pressed his mouth up to my ear. "I love you!" He whispered, his hot, minty breathe hitting the outside of my earlobe. Then i heard what sounded like my sister Allie's voice strike. Paige! Paige!-

"Paige!" Allie whined shaking me in my bed. Wait! I was dreaming!? I rolled over from my stomach to my back to look at my sister standing there with her hands on her hips.

"What!?" I screamed, slightly louder than i wanted to produce. She looked like she was about to cry.

"What the fuck is up your butt?" She questioned, now with her hands folded across her chest. Unfortunately, our mom and dad died in a tragic car crash 3 years ago. I now live with my 18 year old sister Allie and my 22 year old brother Devon. Yes, I am 15 years old and the youngest out of us three. I shook my head

"Bitch please." I muttered, my back, now facing Allie.

Allie sighed. "I made breakfast."

I sat up and nodded my head, heading for my walk in closet to get changed for the day. You know. To freshen up and stuff. Allie was heading out of my door when she stopped and looked at me.

"Oh, but before you come down, go and wake up Devon because I've tried but he won't budge." I groaned. Allie knows god damn well that I sucked at trying to wake Devon up.Well, usually. He sometimes is very easy for me. Allie went downstairs.

I went to my brothers' room. I didn't feel like knocking. I walked right in and tiptoed over to his bed. "If you touch me, I'll kill you." I heard Devon say with closed eyes. His eyes suddenly jerked open. He ripped the covers off of his shirtless body and chased me downstairs. I started dying laughing as he chased me. We always had an awesome relationship.

He stopped chasing me when we got to the kitchen table. I guess it wasnt just gonna be us three. My sister's boyfriend Harry was there making out with her.

"Get a room!" I shouted, while my brother covered my eyes. I quickly chuckled. I wacked at his hands for Devon to put his hands down.

"I'm not five!" I said inbetween my laughter. Allie started blushing, as did Harry when they broke up their make out session. Me and Devon stared at the kitchen table covered with all kinds of breakfast foods. We all dug in.

________________________

After I was done eating that delicious breakfast made by Allie, I gave her a huge hug. Harry also kissed her cheek, I guess, to thank her too. I shook my head. This isn't awkward or anything.

I was impressed with my sister for, somehow getting asked out 1 1/2 years ago by Harry Styles, the cheeky boy from the hot British boy band One Direction. I gave both of them a smirk.

I looked down at my watch. 8:20!! "Damn it!" I mumbled. "Allie, I'm late for school! Can you give me a lift!?"

She chuckled then gave me a warm nod. I hurried to get changed, brush my hair and my teeth, and put my makeup on. We both jet out the door to the car.

Hi!!! This is gonna be a good fanfic, I just know it guys! Please please please comment some Ideas for the next chapter and such. Always vote! I dont wanna hear negative comments so please don't give them. Thank you guys so much!