6. Give me a kiss..let it all go

Zayn's POV

I was on my eighth beer so far. I was feeling funny but I sure as hell don't care. I was waiting for Paige. It has been an hour and a half since she went to the bathroom. Damn, I just wanna bang that hotty all night long.

I saw her walk around the corner looking so sexy, with a tight dress and matching heels that made her look taller than she usually is. I walked over to where she was. I put my hand on her waist to pull her forward to my mouth.

"Let's go dance, love." I said giving her a sloppy kiss on the lips before pulling her towards the dance floor where all the drunken teens were.

Paige's POV

I wanted to tell Zayn about the incident in the bathroom but I couldn't get any words out. He looked at me confused. "You ok, love?" He questioned turning me around to face him.

I quickly shook it off and decided I should tell him later and just enjoy myself for the night. I shook my head while giving him a smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck while Moments by One Direction started playing. The place suddenly went awhire, screaming, making my ears bleed. Zayn put his hands on my hips, swaying them to the beat of the music.

I turned around, Zayn not keeping his hands off my body as I slowly brushed my bum against his crotch. He moaned as I took his hands with mine and guided then up my nice, curved body. He started singing the song softly in my ear.

"Close the door, throw the key, don't wanna be reminded, dont wanna be seen. Dont wanna be without you, my judgments clouded like the night sky." I felt a bit of a tingly feeling work it's way through my body. I then started getting weak. My legs felt like Jello and I felt like I was going to vomit.

I ran out of Zayn's feel and ran outside to the truck. My brother was out there smoking a ciggerate. When he saw me, he dropped it and ran over to me followed by Zayn, my sister and the rest of the boys.

"You feeling ok, love?" Harry asked rubbing my back. I don't know what happened but I wasn't enjoying the feeling. They helped me into the truck, followed by everyone and then Harry took off for the highway. My head was laying on Liam while my legs and feet were supported by Zayn and Niall. Louis was in the passenger side next to Harry whispering really softly. I swear I heard my name come up. Allie and Devon had friends that went to the club tonight so they said that their friends would drop them off at the house when they were ready.

__________________________

We arrived at my house at about 4:00 in the morning. All of the boys helped me out of Harry's truck. When we got in the house, Zayn lead me upstairs, his drunkness wearing off.

We got to my bedroom. "Get changed into something more comfortable, babe." He said, leaning against the wall next to my bed. I sat at the edge of my bed, waiting for him to get out so I can change.

"Well, aren't you going to get out?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Nah." He said. "With you feeling like this? Here." He said covering his eyes with both hands. "I won't look. Promise!"

I went to the closet and picked out blue yoga pants and a light blue spaghetti strapped tank top. I slowly unzipped my dress, letting it drop to my ankles. I stepped out, picked it up off of the ground and stood up to see no hands covering Zayn's face but instead, a big ass smirk planted on it.

"Zayn!" I screamed, taking my pink and black zebra print covers off of my bed to hide my body from Zayn. I only had on a bra with matching panties that hugged my curved figure very well.

He came over to me and slowly slid the covers off of me and threw it on my bed. "I'm sorry, love. It's just that you're so precious that I just couldn't help myself." He confessed in a whisper, stroking his finger tips up and down my arm. He slowly pushed me on the bed, leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to the corner of my mouth. He then slipped his hands under my bum and slightly lifted me up.

I moaned from his gentle touch. I just couldn't concentrate on me and Zayn because my mind just kept replaying me and Lance in the bathroom . Me getting basically raped. I playfully pushed Zayn off of me as I got up.

"Go wait for me downstairs." I said with a slight wink. He smirked as he backed out of my room and shut the door behind him. I hurried to get changed and headed downstairs.

Hiiii!!! Well, idk if I got 3 votes but I do know that I was bored so..lol. But you should love me for updating today because of all the troubles at home and my writers blockage. But anyways, comment/voteee. Thanks lovelies! <3 ~Kailee