Chapter 1

Olivia's POV

"Liv! Wake up!" My younger sister yelled at me to get up and out of my bed. I groaned in response.

"Livy! Sweden!"

I sat bolt upright, remembering about my trip to Sweden.

"Thank you Carla!" I hugged her quickly before rushing over to my wardrobe to retrieve my outfit for today. It was nothing special; just comfy clothes for the plane journey.

"Olivia! Come and get breakfast!" My Mum shouted me down to eat my breakfast. She's very nervous about me going on this trip.

"Just coming Mum!" I hauled my heavy suitcase down the staircase and dumped it in the middle of the hallway.

I walked through to the kitchen and sat down to where my pancakes that my Mum made me were placed.

"Thanks Mum! I'll miss pancakes when I'm away." I hugged her and we both had a laugh.

I ate my pancakes and I went to answer the door as the bell had just rang.

"Hey Skye, Beth and Jayden!" I opened the door and invited them inside.

We sat down talking excitedly about our trip.

"I can't wait! It will be so exciting! Just the three of us!" Skye gushed.

"What if there is cute guys there?!" Beth squealed.

"Guys, calm down!" I giggled.

"It's just a trip so I don't think there will be any dates with any guys. Even if they are cute!" Beth suddenly looked disappointed.

"I'm sure there are lots of cute guys here in the UK." She giggled.

"Okay then girls. Time to go to the airport." My Mum picked up her keys and we headed off to the airport.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey!
Sorry for the really long wait!
Sorry for the really bad first chapter! It's 10:25 PM on a school night and it was kind of rushed. Sorry. It will get better! I promise! I hope you liked it ♥
Question: Who's your favourite member of The Fooo Conspiracy?
Lots of love xxx