First Time - Story 3

[Time Registry Division](Schlangenbrot Cookie comes to the division and sees Baguette Cookie just looking at the screens

(Schlangenbrot Cookie comes to the division and sees Baguette Cookie just looking at the screens.)

Schlangenbrot Cookie: No sign of the two?

Baguette Cookie: Negative.

Schlangenbrot Cookie: Gosh, where are they? Something is interfering us from locating them...

Baguette Cookie: Well, let's hope they're back and safe.

[The Witch's Kitchen]

(The four of them climbed onto the kitchen table.)

Blueberry  Muffin Cookie: This is taking forever...

Future Croissant Cookie: We're almost there!

Croissant Cookie: My arms hurt, Future me.

Future Croissant Cookie: Don't worry. All we got to do is get to the top and finish the job.

Gingerbrave: Yuh huh! We can do this!

(They finally reached the top.)

Gingerbrave: We made it!

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie sees the time cracks from the closed window.)

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: They seem to be coming from that window.

Future Croissant Cookie: That's it! All we gonna do is mend it with my timecraft's mending laser.

Croissant Cookie: What am I gonna do to help?

Future Croissant Cookie: Try pointing the mending laser to the window.

(Croissant Cookie does so and points the mending laser to the window.)

Gingerbrave: I'll help you!

(Gingerbrave helps Croissant Cookie holds the laser still.)

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: The crack is getting worse! What are you waiting for?

Future Croissant Cookie: The laser has to recharge.

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: ...WHAT?!

Future Croissant Cookie: It's almost charged up.

(The crack is getting bigger and bigger.)

Future Croissant Cookie: Ready...

Croissant Cookie: C'mon...

Future Croissant Cookie: Aim... FIRE!

(Future Croissant Cookie presses the button and the mending laser activates, fixing the cracks from the closed window. The cracks are starting to shrink into nothingness.)

Future Croissant Cookie: Phew...

Gingerbrave: We did it!

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: I'm glad that's over.

Croissant Cookie: Agreed.

Future Croissant Cookie: ...Well, I guess this is goodbye?

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Yeah, we have to go back to our timeline.

Future Croissant Cookie: Oh right, take this!

(Future Croissant Cookie gives Croissant Cookie something.)

Croissant Cookie: What's this?

Future Croissant Cookie: A time-jumper, I made these in case I get lost.

Croissant Cookie:
Oh, thank you!

(Future Croissant Cookie and Gingerbrave hops on their timecraft.)

Gingerbrave: Bye-bye!

(Croissant Cookie waves goodbye to them.)

Future Croissant Cookie: TIME TRAVEL! WOOOOOOOOOOT-

(They went through the time wormhole and gone. Croissant Cookie pressed the button on the time-jumper and a time wormhole appears.)

Croissant Cookie: Should we go?

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie nods his head.)

Croissant Cookie: TIME TRAVEL! WOOT!

(Both of them jumped to the wormhole.)

[Director's Office]

[Director's Office]

(Croissant Cookie and Blueberry Muffin Cookie finally found themselves at the TBD while the Director is on his desk, waiting.)

Croissant Cookie: Oh, we made it! We made... it.

Director: ...

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Oh! Director, I apologize for our late coming! We were stuck and- and-

Director: Shut.

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Ok.

(The Director looks at Croissant Cookie and points at her.)

Director: What happened?

Croissant Cookie: Uhm... We found ourselves on the Cretaceous Period from a bomb blew the timecraft up and I'm sorry, Director.

Director: No need to, I understand both of you about this situation. It's him again.

Croissant Cookie: Who?

Director: Turtle Bread Cookie, a former engineer and Blueberry Muffin Cookie's partner, now a maniac who dwells the time wormhole, trapping those who are part of this department.

Croissant Cookie: What happened, really?

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Curiosity got him. He wanted to know more about the cosmos outside this place, and he went insane.

Croissant Cookie: How are we gonna finish our works if he keeps coming to us?

Director: I don't know. He's everywhere and he'll stop at nothing to control time itself. The only choice is to be aware of everything during duty, understood?

Both Croissant Cookie and Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Yes.

Director: Good, now go back to your divisions. I have files to complete.

(Croissant Cookie and Blueberry Muffin Cookie steps out of the office and the Director close his eyes to go back to the time wormhole.)

[Time Wormhole](The Director is going around the wormhole to find any time cracks

[Time Wormhole]

(The Director is going around the wormhole to find any time cracks.)

Director: The coast seems clear now... I'll find you, Turtle Bread Cookie.

(He opens his eyes and continued writing documents.)

[END OF FIRST TIME]