1: Day out (en- x niki)

It was a long day for enhypen, from photo shoots to interviews to performing. The comeback that caused them blood, sweat, and tears had finally come to an end. All of them gathered in the living room, having dinner. The three couples (Heejake, Sunsun, Jaywon) continued with their sweet and random talks while the only single member Ni-ki was texting with someone on the phone.

"Ni-ki, are you listening?!!" said Heesueng, making Ni-ki look at him.

"Seriously, Ni-ki, we talked about this. No device while eating. Look, you haven't even touched your food, " Jay said with a sigh.

"Sorry, hyung," Ni-ki said, quickly shutting the phone down.

"What were you saying?" he asked his hyungs.

"Since we have a day off, we were asking for each other's plan," Sunoo said.

"Me and Jay hyung are going shopping," Jungwon said.

"Heeseung hyung and I'll be chilling in our room and have some relaxing time together," said Jake.

"Sunoo and I are going to have a movie date," Sunghoon announced.

"What are you gonna do, Ni-ki? If you don't have plans, you might as well chill with me and Heeseung hyung, " Jake offered.

"And watch the two of you eat each other's faces, no thanks," Ni-ki sassed as the said couple blushed.

"Hey, we don't do that. At least not in front of you guys!!!" Heeseung exclaimed.

"Sure, hyung, and I hate bungeoppang," Ni-ki said sarcastically.

"But you don't," Jake said.

"My point, hyung." Ni-ki deadpanned.

"Why don't you go shopping with us, Ni-ki?" Jay suggested.

"Or go to the movies with us?" Sunghoon said.

One thing is sure, Ni-ki's hyungs cared for him deeply. They knew that the Japanese did not have many friends and had a hard time settling in Korea. Even with the height of the lamppost, Ni-ki was their maknae, and they refused to let him feel excluded. So they would offer him whenever such situations happened.

Ni-ki would thankfully accept sometimes but would reject it most of the time to avoid being the third wheel. Ni-ki loves and supports his hyungs and their relationship, but watching them always makes him feel alone. He would wish for someone to be with him too, like how the other hyung had their partners.

"No thanks, hyungs. I don't wanna third wheel you guys. Enjoy your date, I have plans for tomorrow." Ni-ki said with a cheeky smile.

"What?!!" Jay exclaimed.

"With who?!!" Sunghoon inquired.

"Where are you going?!!" Jungwon asked.

The other members continue to ask(shout) questions nonstop, not letting Ni-ki answer them.

"Okay, first of all. Will you guys respectfully SHUT UP!!! I am 18, and I am free to go wherever I want. Secondly, I am going out with my 05 liner friends. And where you may ask, probably in a cafe to catch up with others and go out to play after. Is that clear with you all?" Ni-ki asked in a tone that would not accept any rejection. Honestly, he knows how protective his hyungs can get. It's sweet, but too much of it becomes suffocating.

All of them went silent. After a while, Sunoo asked.

"By 05liner, do you mean by Taki and Harua?"

"Yeah, them. Shota and Gunwook will also be there," Ni-ki said.