Mate?

I heard people talking but I couldn't force myself to wake up just yet. The talking just got louder and more annoying, Finally I opened my eyes. Scar and Damian stopped talking and looked at me. They both looked heated and mad. I sighed.

" Don't stop talking loudly because of me " I looked at both of them and they knew I was annoyed. The looks on there face gave it away, they felt bad. I should milk this.

"Sorry" Scar mumbled

"Why are you even in my room?" I asked. I woke up and they were here.

" You started freaking out" Scar spoke up. Damian looked mad glaring at Scar. Damian walked over to me and kissed my forehead. I was taken back by this

" What's that for?" I asked looking into his calming eyes.

" I'm just happy you're awake" with saying that he left my room

" Scar"

" What's up Cora?"

" What's a Mate?" I asked and he just looked at me. A secret behind his eyes. I can see he was debating telling me.

" why do you ask?" He asked me

" I just want to know"

" Well, Wolves have soul mates. Someone we are supposed to be with forever. Our one love" He said with a twinkle in his eyes

" Will I get one?"

" Cora, I cant answer that but normally its just wolves who get mates. Its pretty rare for other to get mates." Scar looked guilty and I wanted to ask more but I can tell he wanted me to stop.

" Fine" I got out of bed. My legs feeling like Jell-O. My body begged me just to get back in bed.

" What do you think you're doing?" He asked me

" Im going to run around that track for a bit" I said walking towards my bathroom.

" Cora what was your dream about?" Scar asked. I wanted to tell him but he was keeping something from me and im a little peeved about that.

" Scar, I cant answer that." With that I was in the bathroom trying to get in the shower.

************************* DAMIANS POV******************************************************

" What do you mean she's going to go run?" I asked through my phone. Pacing in my office

" She asked about Mates Dame"

" You didn't tell her, right?"

" No but I wanted to" Scar sounded sad that he didn't tell her

" I will tell her, okay. I just need time"

" Do I let her go?" Scar asked. I can tell he wanted her to rest but I don't think we could stop her

" Just let her go" I said hanging the phone up.

I picked up the phone and called the one person I think Cora needed to talk to the most

" Ian"

" Whats up Bro?"

" She needs you man" I said honestly. It killed me saying that to him. She was mine and she didn't even know.

" Im trying to get back. the council is being a pain in my ass" I knew Ian was mad. His voice was deeper.

" She feels like you left her. She is sad Ian." I paused " She is making us train her and she is pushing herself way to hard. I think there is something bothering her" I pushed him. I needed him to try and talk to her.