Chapter 2

"Meoowwww! Meowwwwwwww!"

"Shut up Choco! It is four in the morning!" Harsha grumbles and wakes up to see Choco, his orange cat seated on his chest. He woke up to feed Choco, knowing that he was meowing at the top of his lungs for food. Harsha gets off the bed and gives Choco his cat food, but his cat drinks the water from the bowl which was there filled the whole time. This completely annoys Harsha because who wouldn't be annoyed if they woke up at four in the morning for nothing?

All his annoyance flies away just as he sees his baby peacefully lying down and ready to sleep yawning. By wishing Choco a hearty 'Good Night' Harsha begins to work on a self-project he was doing for his new Start-up company.

Harsha Senthil is a double major student who studied Diploma in Game Development and a Software Engineering Degree side by side. Not gonna lie, but Harsha is from a wealthy family who could afford his studies and their expenses. As of now Harsha is staying in Chennai and his parents are in Coimbatore, however, they don't fail to meet each other. Either Harsha will go to Coimbatore or his parents will come visit him in Chennai. 

Harsha now is working in his friend's company who is now taking care of his family business. He could have joined some high-income jobs from high-tech companies but, he chose his current workplace as he needed skills and investment for his Start-up and like all fictional rich kids Harsha too didn't want to use his parent's money.

Harsha is a very extroverted extrovert even though the phrase doesn't make sense he would make it sensible if you get to know him more. He has a huge friend group that he uses for connections for his company. As he studied in two different departments, his college friend circle is huge. His parents bought him his current apartment which is situated on the eighth floor of C block in  Otrumai Apartments just for him to stay and chase his dreams peacefully. 

Project Accessible is Harsha's current venture where he wants his company to be a medium between the companies and the graduates to find a job for their interests and also to provide students with a proper career path view to work for their dream job.

He is working as a manager in his friend's company 'Destiny Enterprises' which focuses on website and software development. 

His routine is waking up whenever Choco wakes him up and  start working on his startup project. It doesn't matter when Choco wakes him up let it be 5 AM or 12 AM Harsha will start working on his Start-up project. Right now he is working on a bug his team member couldn't debug.

"Shades of Kadhal BGM" plays as he sees his friend Santosh's name show up, wondering why his friend is calling at this Harsha picks up the call.

"Hello? Why are you calling me this early da?" Harsha asks Santosh right after picking up the call.

"Dei! It's already 7 in the morning. I have sent the freshers' list for you." Santosh informs from the other side of the call.

"The ones who would join after 15 days?"

"Yes. As our HR Meena won't be coming then, I want you to meet and train them for our company."

"Okay."

"Don't worry Meena ka will come back in 20 days," Santosh assures.

"Okay. Fine, no worries. Don't forget to bring the pongal which Aunty is making for breakfast!"

"How did you know that they are making Pongal in my home da?"

"I heard Aunty asking you, okay leave the freshers' issues to me and don't forget the pongal."