Naptime - One Shot #1

Your caregiver chuckled as they saw your sleepy face, cupping their hand on your cheek. "You're dozing off, sweetheart." They cooed. Your eyes drooped heavily as you gazed sleepily at them. "I think it's time for someone's nap." They chuckled again, carefully picking you up and holding you in their arms. "Come on darling, let's get you ready for naptime." They said, stroking your hair gently. You whined softly as they took you to your bedroom, which was also designed like a nursery.

A warm bottle of milk was already prepared for you on the dresser in your room. Your caregiver sat down with you in their arms, bottle in one hand. They began rocking back and forth, settling the bottle between your lips. The taste of warm strawberry milk filled your tastebuds, making you even more sleepier than you already were. "Pretty little baby...all mine to take care of." They whispered, smiling softly at you. Through drooping eyes, you stared up at them, feeling so at peace. So tiny. You had no responsibilities to worry about, you were just a baby.

"Goodnight, darling" was all you heard before your eyes finally closed, and you fell into a deep slumber, your mind conjuring up a colorful, fun dream.