Part- 13

Other side-
At Hotel-

Jungkook's eyes widened a fraction, a flicker of hope battling the worry etched on his face. "Talk? You mean...?"

Y/N hesitated, her gaze flitting between Jungkook and the contract. The weight of the situation, the cultural clash, and the undeniable pull she felt towards him all swirled in her mind.

"There might be another option," she finally admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. "But it's unconventional, and..."

Misha, ever the perceptive one, leaned forward, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "And what, Y/N?"

Y/N bit her lip, stealing a glance at Jungkook. His hopeful gaze held her captive for a moment before she tore her eyes away.

"It involves a little trust," she said, her voice gaining strength. "And maybe... a fake marriage."

The sterile hotel room felt suffocating despite the cool air conditioning. Misha, ever the pragmatist, was the first to break the shocked silence.

"A fake marriage? Are you serious, Y/N?" she squeaked, her voice barely a whisper.

Jungkook's brow furrowed, the flicker of hope battling with confusion. "Fake marriage? How would that...?"

Y/N held up a hand, silencing them both. Taking a deep breath, she explained her plan, her gaze fixed on Jungkook. "We pretend to be married," she said, "long enough for you to access this account. Then, we get a divorce."

Misha's eyes widened comically, her hand flying to her mouth. "But wouldn't that be... lying?"

"Technically, yes," Y/N admitted. "But it wouldn't be a real marriage. We wouldn't have to live together or anything like that."

A hesitant smile tugged at the corner of Jungkook's lips. "So, a business arrangement?"

Y/N smirked. "Exactly. Except the business involves pretending to be in love with a pop star."

Jungkook's smile faltered slightly. "There would be... terms and conditions, of course."

"Absolutely," Y/N declared, a newfound sense of control settling over her. "Complete transparency, clear boundaries, and an exit strategy with a specific timeline for the divorce. And most importantly," she added, her gaze sweeping over both Misha and Jungkook, "this has to be a secret. No one, not the media, not our families, no one, can know about this arrangement."

Misha whistled. "Keeping a marriage under wraps with Jungkook, a global K-pop star? That's some next-level challenge, Y/N."

Jungkook chuckled, a nervous edge to it. "Tell me about it. My fans would have a meltdown."