Terrorist

You can take a break as the next fragment would be a long one. And it would surely exhaust you, mentally so be prepare.

"You said before that we will not be exhausted at all?" Lock ask curiously.

It is only apply to physical exhaustion. I can't do that much about your mental exhaustion as I am using my power to let you view this fragment. To tell you the truth, if not for me, protecting this place, you are vulnerable to divine entities. Which is includes Evil Gods. You don't have to worry since this place is protected by my power and I wont let anyone harm you.

"So the possibility of external forces penetrating here is not zero," Alberu thought as he frown.

"Miss Ava you also told us before that this fragment viewing is to lessen the burden of someone. Could it be... Young Master Cale? Thats possibilities. What's the others then?" He added to his thoughts.

You can now take a break, I'll just call you back when the next fragment is ready. Later you'll meet four more people after I get back. I also connect this room to another room. I just don't know if they will interact with all of you or not.

"Were here miss Ava!" A voice suddenly said.

Oh, you can introduce yourselves then?

"Right! Hi! The name is Roksoo Henituse, an adopted son of Henituse family three years from your timeline. I was once called Roksoo Kim, from Korea of Earth 1" The voice suddenly said.

Roksoo didn't forgot that this world, their name is always the first you need to say before your surname when its other way around in Korea.

Choi Han widen his eyes upon hearing it.

"Wait, you are from Korea too?" Choi Han ask in exclaimed of surprise.

"Yup! I am with your future counterparts, here with future Cale, the children and His Majesty. Say hi to the mic!" Roksoo said.

The black dragon, Bud, and Rasheel suddenly woke up from their naps.

"Hi! Hello! I'm the great and Mighty Raon Miru! I am a grand total of 10 years old! Hello everyone!" A childish voice suddnly exclaim excitedly.

"Is that me?" The black dragon ask in shock.

"Yup! Yup! You are my past self hello!" F!Raon exclaim.

"Raon..." The black dragon fell into deep thought

"Raon, you're being hyper again. Did you take more chocolates? Oh, sorry, I'm Cale by the way," the nonchalant voice of F!Cale suddenly said.

"I'm here too! Hello I'm Choi Han, Cale-nim's Loyal Knight and hu-djkkvkvv," There is a sudden noises in the speakers which made them sweardrops.

"Sorry about that, I'm Alberu Crossman," a polite tone suddenly said.

"I'm Hong Henituse-Molan! Adopted son of Cale! And one of Molan Family's second heir Hello!"

"I'm On Henituse-Molan, adopted daughter of Cale and the first Molan Family first Heir," On politely said.

"This, did I really adopt a son?" Deruth ask hesitatingly.