The Sleep Over

-btw Obanai always has on his mask but never when Its just Sanemi and himself. I just never wanted to write about when he take's it off-        "WHA-!?" Sabito said getting dragged by Giyu "Ya'll coming?" "Oh yeah were coming!" Obanai said pulling Sanemi. "So when is the sleep over at Tengen?" "in a day why?" "Just wanna know now can I slap you?" "Sanemi Shinazugawa I swear to God if you lay a hand on him I will slap the shit out of you and obanai also!"Since Sabito had threatened to touch Obanai too he had no choose but to back down as he cared to much about the snake boy. "Fine bitch!" They had gotten into the taxi car that Sabito had stolen from one of his own friends. They wanted to spend more time alone so they had dropped off both Sanemi and Obanai at Sanemis house. "Hey Mi.." "Yeah? is something wrong?" "No it's just I want attention"Obanai said slurring his words at the end a bit. "Oh what kind of attention?~ the kind of attention down there?~" "I got two words for you~"Obanai said as he was walking closer to Sanemi. "HELL NO!"Obanai had spoken as he got on the bed with Sanemi. As he was doing paper work on his boyfriends desk before he had gotten up. "Geez okay then do you want cuddles?" "Hmh"Obanai  had put his face on Sanemis chest to get comfortable. Meanwhile Sanemi had put his left hand on Obanai's waist. "I love you Mi" "I love you too Obanai"Sanemi said closing his eyes after a bit. Hearing Sanemi snore Obanai looked up. "Damn I didn't know he snored" Obanai had thought. Soon enough he had also fallen asleep. Once they woke up it was the morning. "Baby wake up" Sanemi had tried to get his bofriend up as he barely woke up.  "Hm okay..." Obanai forgot to change last night so he was still wearing the clothes he was when they had the double date. "Baby when should we go?" "Go where?" "To the sleep over?" "Uh What time is it currently?"Sanemi had looked at the clock and then looked back at Obanai. while Obanai was patiently waiting for an answer. "two" "Two what?" "Two fourty nine" Obanai looked at Sanemi with an annoyed expression. "Uh when is the sleep over?"  "At three" "Welp lets start getting ready then" "Alright all we should need is clothes baby"Obanai blushed a lot when he heard the word 'baby' as he was not used to the name. "Okay...."When they were done getting their clothes it was two fifty eight. "Baby lets get going" Sanemi had said as he kissed Obanais neck. "Hm...okay" Obanai had gotten in the car with Sanemi following him. Once they had gotten there they had knocked. "COMING!"They heard Rengoku say.When Rengoku finally  opened the door he had got their bags and put them somewhere else as Obanai and Sanemi had entered the house. "Oh hey guys.." Giyuu said as he looked back at Sabito who has him sitting on his lap. "Hey toes and emo" Sanemi said as he looked around the room and spotted the others. Proving that they were the last that would come. "Sanemi! thats rude!" Mitsuri said. "Indeed" "Shut it Shino you act like you don't bully them too!"Sanemi had looked at Shinobu who is currently giving him a death stare. "Uh well he isn't that wrong so-" "Shut it peach hair" Shinobu had popped out of nowhere going to Sabitos face. "Anyways what are we goin'  to do?" "hm good point Mi" Obanai had rested his head on Sanemis shoulder and Sanemis left hand was resting on Obanais waist. "OML! you guys look so cute! I didn't know you guys were dating! Especially since you guys barely met like two months ago!" Mitsuri said popping out compliments too fast for the snake boy and wind boy to say thank you or something along those lines.  "Mitsuri~"Shinobu said, her hand sliding down her crushes waist. "U-uh yes?" "fuckin' gays I love it!"Tengen said, hands on his waist and rengokus. "Yup!"Rengoku had sat down on Uzuis couch which made Tengen sit down with him. "Anyways lets play never have I ever bitches!" Sabito said sitting down on the floor and Giyuu leaning on him. After everyone sat down they had to pick someone to start it out. "So Sabi you start okay?" "WAIT why me?!" Sabito put his head on his boyfriends lap. "fine but only for you~ okay never had I ever kissed a women" Tengen, Shinobu, Sanemi, Mitsuri and those were the only people that put a figure down. "K' uh- Snake boy you next!" "Its obanai Iguro... anyways never had I ever had sex?" "DAMN!" Tengen yelled out in shock hearing Obanai never, ever had sex. Shinobu, Mitsuri, Sanemi, Giyuu, and Sabito had put one figure down. "Wait actually nevermind"...After they had played Never Had I Ever which Tengen won they had watched a couple of  movies. Then they wanted to go to sleep so they did. After they had woken up they all left one by one except Rengoku as he just wanted to stay. Then their days just continued like it would and stuff.

-sorry but I had to make this one short because I was lazy and plus I was at a party so uhm bye?-