02: NEW START & NEW BEGGINGS

"I got away from my abusive ex boyfriend "

Flash forward— they drove to his house. He got out the car and came around to the other side to open the door for javori. They left the car and he led her to the door before unlocking it. "My sister live with me so don't mind her" she shook her head and followed him into the door. He brought her to his sister room to introduce them. "Aaliyah this is javori.. javori this is Aaliyah" javori waved "boyy.. i could've did that myself who you think you is" javori chuckled as Aaliyah came up to reintroduce herself.

He smacked his lips as he jerked his head back. "hey boo, I'm Aaliyah but you can call me whatever you want thoughh"  he mugged "oh you can get out with that attitude" he scrunched his face going to his room "javori when you get sick of her lil ass my room right here" javori chuckled walking in the room with Aaliyah as Aaliyah closed the door behind them. "So wassupp where you from" she tried to get her comfortable.

Javori cleared her throat. " i'm from Chicago and i moved here a few years ago, y'all from here?" "I'm not but he is, my mom had him here and he was living with his daddy and our mom had to move to Chicago because her and his dad broke up and decided to just share custody with him and she had me in new jersey" javori shook her head "thats nice, i don't really have family like that" Aaliyah smiled as they made conversation until she seen the bruises and scratches on her chest and face

She looked back up at her with concern in her eyes "j-javori..?" Javori heart dropped as she realized what she had seen, trying to cover them with her jacket. "Y..yes?" Aaliyah moved javori hair out of the way revealing more. "Javori what happened.. who did this to you.. i'll whoop they ass!!" She put her hair back laying it back on the bruises. "My.. my ex boyfriend.." Aaliyah watched the hurt in javori eyes as she explained everything.

In the end of javori telling her story they were both tear felt. " oh javori.. i'm so sorry you went through all that" she hugged her " i tried to tell people but everyone thought i was joking" she cried wiping her tears at the same time "i know its been a lot.. and its okay to cry, because everything you've been through is not okay and someone can't just shake that off" she explained giving her the tissue that was on her night stand.

Javori wiped her eyes. Aaliyah hugged javori "thank you for listening to me, your the only one who listens" they broke the embrace. "Always girl, here take my number down" she unlocked her phone giving her number. "Okay noww let's forget about that nigga and get you comfortable" Javori chuckled as Aaliyah turned on sexy redd.

— They had a good time, danced, made food, watched movies, and talked. He came in interrupting them in the middle of a deep conversation as they were both high. " damn, so you just gonna take her away from me huh?" Aaliyah chuckled "boy byee, yes and what about it. Yo boring ass was just gonna have her in the room" he mugged throwing a block piece at Aaliyah's forehead "no I wasn't" javori chuckled but the "you just gonna take her away from me huh" brought a blush to her.

Aaliyah held her forehead due to the stinging pain he brought to her head " Michael imma beat yo ass why the fuck. Now go give me a band aid" his eyes widened. "That shit bleeding??" He chuckled. "Its not funny go give me a band aid" he threw a band aid at her from the closet that was near her room "get out, she will be there when she good and ready, fuck" she opened the band aid and applied it to her forehead.

He sat on the bed with them "so what are we talking about" Aaliyah and javori chucked " get out" he mugged "..i've been kicked out of better places" he walked out leaving the door opened "he's.. so annoying" Aaliyah rolled her eyes.

9:47 pm — they both got sleepy and Aaliyah put on a movie for the both of them. Aaliyah dozed off but javori just couldn't. She walked into his room "heyy.." she smiled walking into the room. " wassup?" He dropped his phone to look at her. " nothing, where did you put my clothes so i can shower?" He looked into the air to remember "in the closet i think" he walked over to the closet and handed her the bag. " and.. thank you for everything." She thanked him for the 7th time that day.

He smiled "no problem at all, i'm gonna do way more than just that, i got you okay?" She smiled slightly"okay." She looked around "and the bathroom..?" He chuckled "oh it's one right there, in here and it's one out there which ever one you wanna use" she walked over to the one in his room "okay thank you" she closed the door and started her shower.

She finally got out after a hour, and put on her pink boy short underwear, her black stretch legging shorts, her white nike over sized shirt, and her white ankle cut socks, and walked out of the bathroom placing her dirty clothes on the top of her bag that was sitting next to the bathroom door. He glanced over to only see her froze just looking around. "Whats wrong you don't wanna lay down?" Her eyes focused to him "yea but where?" He patted on a free part of the bed "here".

She walked to the bed. " or if you want you can lay with Aaliyah if you're not comfortable." He suggested. She looked at him, "no it's okay i want to sleep here" she faked a smile and laid down facing the opposite side of him (back to back). Everything that happened that day and how quick it did caught up to her, she tried her best to not cry,  She silently cried soaking the pillow above her.

She sniffled, ruining her silence of crying. He turned around to face her to make sure everything was fine, only to see her face soaked with tears. " javori..?! Whats wrong talk to me" he begged for her to open up to him. " i.. i just feel like I'm gonna ruin something, and what if he comes looking for me, and i feel like I'm interrupting you g-" she was cut off by him " Javori, Javori, first, your never interrupting anything okay? Your fine i want you to be welcome, your not ruining anything, i got you i won't let anything happen to you"

She wiped her eyes sobbing, but her eyes was still flowing like a on going waterfall. He removed her hands and wiped her eyes for her , "come here" he held her in his arms, looking down at her " i got you okay? Just try to relax, i promise you he not coming no where near you again, okay?" He swiped away her remaining tears. "Okay" she sniffled wiping her eyes.

He laid her back down. She looked at him knowing he was the only person making her feel safe "can you.. can you like hold me?" He turned his head to look at her. He dumb questioned "for real?!" She shifted her eyes to the side to look at him "no for fake." She sarcastically replied. He smacked his lips and chuckled "you have a really smart mouth" he laid down next to her putting one arm under her body and one over. She clinged her arms around his arm that was over before slowly but surely falling asleep .

1327 words goodbye.