03: CRUSHING

"They are starting to catch feelings"

1:34

a couple weeks later — Javori finally got camrin where she wanted him. He was finally where he belonged. In prison where he deserved to be, He fought against 26/33 years in prison for fatal abuse, assault, domestic violence, torture and sexual harassment.

— Javori and Michael laid and watched tv, when suddenly Michael got a call. "Yoo, wassup " he spoke with naz on speaker. "whats the word where you at mud" naz looked into his camera trying to see who he was around "niggas mad nosy" Michael chuckled "who that?" Naz question seeing Javori's messy red skunked striped ponytail. "chill on that, you worried bout the wrong things" Michael mugged holding his phone closer to him than Javori.

Javori quickly turned to stare and squint at Michael the whole phone call. "Ohh, my fault, You popping out to the stu today" Michael looked at his schedule on the clock " maybe, maybe not" naz smacked his lips "aii bro, just hit the line" they hung up. Michael turned to only see Javori staring at him "what? What i do??" Javori scooted away from him and continued to watch tv. "Don't be like that Javori whats wrong"

She ignored him. He went up next to her and watched the expression's in her face. He asked once again"What i do?!" She rolled eyes looking away "nothing" he sarcastically replied "look like something to me" she thought about how to say it " what is "chill on that" what's that supposed to mean" she crossed her arms together looking at him. He chuckled "ohh, thats just some shit we say you feel me?"  She mugged "no.. i do not feel you"

He smack his lips before explaining to her "so like, whenever someone,  like you know talk , if they bad niggas gone be like "who that" and by claiming them we say "chill on that" now do you feel me?" She turned away to hide how hard she was smiling because of how he actually explained to her instead of letting her be upset. She looked back at him  "whatever helps y'all sleep at night" she chuckled.

He smirked, before he murmured "You help me sleep at night" she quickly looked at him because she couldn't really hear what he said but she knew he said something "huh?" He scratched his head looking around "what?" She squinted looking at him and chuckled "okay Michael" she went up on the bed and laid down under the covers. He watched her "what's wrong now" she looked at him "i just have a headache that's all" he mugged "what you mean that's all?! Did you eat anything"

She nervously smiled "no" he tilted his head to the side "why Javori." She shrugged. He shook his head "what do you want to eat" she smiled "anything is fine" he smacked his lips "whatever" he went on door dash and handed her the phone "get what you want, not no lil shit either." She sighed going to wing stop. She ordered spicy buffalo and spicy mango habanero chicken strips, 6-p & cajun fries before handing the phone back to him. He looked at the order "thats it?" She relooked at it making sure "yep" he grabbed her a strawberry lemonade and closed the app.

He got up to turn his game on and grabbed his controller. She just laid and watched him play. He glanced over to the side of the room where the mirrors was , to only see Javori staring at him. "Come here mama" she smiled, he never called her that before but she just ignored it and walked over to the side of the bed where he was. "Yeah?" He patted his lap allowing her to sit down. She looked nervous sitting down as she softly placed herself on his lap. He Smacked his lips "I meant sit down, not float." She chuckled still lifting her self from completely sitting down.