~||The Aftermath||~

   (This one is a lot shorter, and I'm sorry for that, the next one will be longer!)   (Y/n) walked through campus carrying her books

   (Y/n) walked through campus carrying her books. Her wings were tucked close to her body as she kept her eyes on the pavement in front of her. It was the end of the day and all she wanted was to get back to her parent's apartment. As the day went on she had heard plenty of whispers from other monsters about her and Johnny's breakup, which was the last thing she needed. She huffed as she saw even more people whispering about it, hiding behind her books, when she saw OK looking at the school paper. She hurried over, wanting to check on them. "Hey guys...how you doing?" She asked, looking at their defeated faces. "Not good...That picture is all over the papers." Don said, handing (Y/n) the paper. She looked at him, before looking at the paper. Sure enough, there they were with the paint, glitter, flowers, and stuffed animals. She let out a low growl as her eyes slitted, her hands crinkling the paper. Mike took it from her, along with the stack by them. "Don't worry, nobody reads the papers." He said, throwing them away.
      "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they read the Quad." Art said, causing everyone to look up at the Quad. When they did, however, they saw the picture literally everywhere. Mike saw Johnny selling merch with the picture and stormed up there with his team. "What do you think you're doing?" Mike asked, glaring. (Y/n) walked with them, standing by Sulley, her arms crossed. "Raising a little money for charity." Johnny responded, barely glancing at him. "Yeah, well stop it." Mike demanded. As Mike and Johnny argued, all (Y/n) could do was stare at Johnny in shock. This wasn't the same man she had fallen for. It couldn't be. Suddenly, Chet spoke up again, about (Y/n). "Hey (N/n) how's life? We don't see you around the house anymore. Oh wait! That's cause you and Johnny are split!" He said, letting out a laugh. (Y/n) was so busy glaring at Chet, that she didn't notice that Johnny wasn't too happy either. "Chet shut up." Johnny warned. "Yeah, Chet, it's probably better if you shut up. Wouldn't want people knowing about your little obsession with Johnny." (Y/n) snarled, shocking Chet. However, before he could respond, she turned her attention to Johnny. "As for you, just because you slap a good deed over it doesn't hide the fact that what you're doing it bullying." She spoke, her glare not faltering. 
      "Hey! Who asked you?!" Chet said, stepping up to (Y/n) and shoving her slightly. "You don't get to talk to Johnny like that whore!" He yelled. This earned him glares from everyone, (Y/n), Sulley, Mike, Johnny, but what happened next surprised everyone. Chet suddenly cowered back, as gasps were heard from the crowd. "What did you call my daughter?" A low growl spoke from behind (Y/n). She turned around and saw her father. He was dressed in a black suit with a dark green tie. He led his hands behind his back, making himself look more intimidating. His eyes seemed to shine a scary green glow as his glare was focused on Chet.
      Chet yelped, scurrying behind Johnny. Toothless watched him scurry away and rolled his eyes, before putting on a smile. "Gentlemen! It's a pleasure to meet you. Toothless Fury!" He said, extending a handout to Johnny. "Uh.. Johnny Worthington, President of Roar Omega Roar." Johnny replied, reaching out to shake Toothless' hand. He winced a bit as Toothless gripped his hand in a firm handshake. "Ah! So you're the current president of the frat. I remember when I held that title." He said. Even though he was smiling, (Y/n) knew better. As soon as he heard Johnny's name, he was, for lack of a better word, furious. "I do believe I've heard of you son. (Y/n) told me all about you. All about you." Toothless said, emphasizing 'all about' with a rough pat on Johnny's back. "Now, do be a good lad and take down those pictures. You owe her atleast that." He said, before turning to his daughter. "(Y/n), sweetie, I do hope to see the next challenge in the Scare Games soon." He said, kissing (Y/n)'s forehead.
      (Y/n) smiled, hugging her dad, before watching him leave. She turned to Johnny, her smile disappearing and being replaced by that same hurt smile that he hated to see, before she took off to the sky. Before she flew off completely, though, she took a deep breath, before spitting out vibrant teal, purple, and gold plasma at the giant poster on the clock tower, burning it up. Once that was done, she flew back to her dorm, locking herself inside and letting out a defeated sigh as she plopped onto her bed. Her phone, which lay next to her, vibrated. A text message appeared on the screen. When she looked at it, she saw that it was from Javier. She rolled her eyes, shutting her phone off and burying her face in her pillow, wrapping her wings around her body as she felt herself fall into the relaxing slumber of sleep.