Graduation

"So as we throw these caps in the air, just know that it's time for us to move on and go live out our dreams, GO US" one of the students says, And with that everyone took off their caps throwing them in the air as if it was the lasting thing they  were dying for.

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DID IT" Quinn says

"I'm so glad it's all over, cause god I can't take no more of this, my brain hurts" I say hugging my bestie as we both laugh

"Ohhh I'm so proud of you" My overly emotional mother says as she walks over with my dad and sis.

She hugs me with so much  strength "Mom thinks....but...I... can't ... breath" I say struggling to get my words out " Oh I'm so sorry baby I'm just so happy for you" she says as she puts her hands on my face, "Mommy it's my turn" my little sister Arianna says as she making the grab me hands. "Oh come here my little nugget" I say as I grab her and spin us around, Her little giggles making me laugh more.

" I'm so happy for you sissy" she says in her little voice, "well thank you Ari, and today me and you are going to get some ice cream with Quinn for a big celebration" i say with a big smile on my face " YAYYYY" Arianna screams in my arms, I giggle from her cuteness, people don't lie when they say she is a cute little kid I mean our  parents are pretty good looking so I don't blame them

" proud of you kid" My dad says knocking me out of my thoughts as I put Arianna back down to go to mom, "thanks dad" I say with a straight face, "Hey just so you know I won't be at the house to party with you guys, I have some things to take care of at my job" he says looking at his phone " Yeah I bet you do" I say rolling my eyes " what you say" he says giving me that look, " I said be safe, I will save you some ice cream" I said we the most fake smile on my face, " yeah alright" He says walking away to his car.

Even if it hurts to want to cry I'm not gonna do that on my day, just gonna shake it off like always but that's nothing new. As I walk over to my bestie I notice her with this tall caramel guy and not to my surprise it was Keith, the guy I hate with my whole heart but I think he knows that, "hey wassup Nia" as he say having my best friends lipstick all over his lips smiling like he just hit the lottery, "Hi keith" I say with no emotion, " hey Quinn are you still coming over tonight?" I asked, " of course I am bestie, you know I love ice cream parties cause you know how things are at home, with her and ...." she ends her sentence with a look of anger but sadness in her eyes, her and her mother and the drug addiction her mother has have been driving me insane, it's like her mom doesn't even like to try anymore which breaks my heart to see Quinn go through that and sense her dad is in jail and sister which I haven't even met yet is not around the only person she has is me and my family and we will always be here for her, " don't worry girl, you can spend the night at my house if you want, my room been a lil dull lately" I say with a half loving smile on my face to keep her mood up, " thank you Nia , I need that" she says with the happiest smile on her face.

"Hey Keith, I will text you when I get to Nia house okay? Love you" she says to Keith giving him a kiss, " Alright bae, I'll be checking my phone" he says kissing her back and walking away, "Girl why do you still put up with him when all y'all do is kiss and fight" I say walking with her to my moms car, " cause I love him and he loves me and the reason why we fight is because we care for one another that's all" she says trying to make there little situationship sound better than it actually is," if you say so but if he hurt you again just know I will get my niggas to jump on his ass" me and her both busted out laughing really hard " girl okay, let's forget about him and have fun it's our GRADUATIONNN" she say screaming as I laugh at her ass as we both hoped  in.

..............................................................................................................................................

AUTHOR NOTE
I hoped you liked this first part, Just to let you know this is all for fun and is my first time writing so don't get too serious on this book or my writing.

What are your thoughts on Nia? Do you like Nia and Quinn's friendship? How do you feel about Nia's father?

Please like, Comment, and vote

:)