003 | dream hopper ୨ৎ

𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝜗𝜚

𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝜗𝜚

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Something Christine had learned from her dreams with both Elijah and Klaus, that they were both incredibly stubborn, and they both loved their family very much, though Klaus wanted control over them and Elijah, well he wanted them to be free to do as they pleased.

Christine felt like a therapist to Klaus, using what she had learned about him from Elijah to try and help him overcome his issues, she was underpaid, underage and definitely NOT qualified for this job. She didn't want Luca to become her brother if this was how siblings acted with each other, god she would be in therapy next.

She didn't mind dreaming with Klaus but if she could choose then she would go back to Elijah as soon as possible. Klaus was kind of annoying, she'd much prefer to talk to Elijah, he was more interesting, this he knew as she liked to express her thoughts out-loud, she needed Klaus to flatten his ego, get his head of the clouds.

"Do you have anything actually interesting going on in your life" She scoffed as she dug a hole in the sand out of boredom.

He looked at her slightly offended, "What do you mean actually interesting? My whole life is interesting" he smiled triumphantly.

"I don't know why your smiling old man, your life revolves around revenge and the petty murder of innocent people. Its like the plot of a CSI episode" she scoffs.

"I want Elijah back at least he wasn't boring" She sighs.

"Why am I even listening to you, your like five and why the bloody hell are you watching CSI" He scoffs

"Okay one, I'm not five! I turned eight yesterday, two its better than watching Dora the Explorer on a Friday night! and three, you don't want to listen because you know I'm right, you are delusional and you need to seek professional help" She snickers as she watches his jaw clench.

"You are lucky I don't kill children" He grumbles hiding his face from the sun as he lays on the blanket on the sand.

"You wish you could kill me, this is my dream dickhead" she sticks her tongue out at him and throws sand at his head, which makes him jump up.

"If your mother heard you swear-" He began

She snorts, "Again this is my dream I can do what I want you wet dog" 

"Why do you keep calling me a wet dog" He whines.

"Elijah said you are a werewolf as well as a vampire, you just haven't unlocked the curse or whatever, but werewolf's are basically just bigger stinky dogs" She smirks.

"Children are cruel" He whimpers.

"Not my fault your sensitive" She taunts, he scoffs and she rolls her eyes and looks away.