🍂 He finally Returns🍂

1 week passed in a blink

It was Sunday..And Rehaan was coming back today.. Everyone was busy with arrangements... all the cooks of the house were busy in making Rehaan's favourite food and Aaliya had taken the responsibility to supervise them...

Aaliya's Pov

I was sitting on the kitchen counter ticking the checklist that tayi ammi had handed me...when I heard Taya abbu shouting at everyone to get ready quickly...I am not going to the airport as I have to keep a check on the food and have to arrange the table also before Rehaan Bhai arrives..I was happy because it was Sunday and it is my routine to atleast complete one novel today so I can sit back and enjoy my novel...

I bid them goodbye and went to my room to fetch my novel..I knew they would atleast take an hour or more...So,I thought to read my book for half an hour and get back to work...I was sitting in the living room instead of my bedroom because if Roheela masi (house help) would need anything I could help her immediately...

I had lost track of time while reading my book it had been more than 40 minutes..I quickly closed my book and started arranging the table...I loved decorating everything aesthetically so I always took this responsibility...I arranged all the food bowls on the table and went to my room to get ready...

I wore a simple Salwar Kameez and a matching hijab with it

Aaliya's ootd

I applied moisturizer and a little lipgloss...and I was ready

I was actually excited that Rehaan Bhai is returning as it has been ages I had met him...I was twelve when he left for Australia and since then we never talked..I had texted him only when Bhaijaan's phone was unreachable to know if all is fine...

Today after 6 years we are gonna meet...He is not very talkative and does not like to get involved in everything and my personality is a whole opposite so i never mingled with more...I am just happy that our house will be like before within a year as Aasiya appi will also be be back in 8 months I am in touch with Aasiya appi because she is like a big sister to me..I share everything with her..we frequently talk on phone for hours in the night as it is the only time she is free...

I rushed down took the novel from the sofa and kept in my room as I don't want any elders to read it and then get embarrassed...

I was descending down when I heard the door bell the house help opened the door and bade abbu entered with tayi ammi,abbu,ammi and chacha Chachi and Zayn following them with a bag in his hand...

I saw a 6'1 man entering the house with a suitcase I guess it is Rehaan Bhai..

"Salamalaikum"I said to everyone specifically looking at Rehaan Bhai..he was confused I guess he did not recognise me...I went to the kitchen to bring water for everyone...

__________________xxx____________________

Hello Readers,
I hope you are liking the story...I know you all waiting for Rehaan's pov which I would right in the next part...

Please vote and specially comment as it motivates me to post early...So if you would comment you will get the next part early 😉

Take Care 💫