🍂Trip to the village🍂

Heyy Guyys...
Sorry for the delay.. Literally very busy these days but from next time will try to update early....

Vote target :- 20+
Comment target :- 10+

As soon as the target will be completed I will update the next part...

Till then enjoy this part..

__________--------____________

As the days passed everyone got back to normal..except Rehaan's behaviour...He started being possessive about Aaliya...He would take extra care of her..

Which was making Aaliya uncomfortable she was not allowed to talk to any boy in the college...She usually doesnt talk to anybody but once one boy had proposed to her and Rehaan saw it as he had come to pick her pick...

He had brutally beaten him...and stopped when he had lost his consciousness...After that no boy in the college dared to talk to her...Everyone in the college was just talking about her which made her feel very uneasy...She was always a introvert in school and college she did not like attention...

----------------______---------------

Aaliya's Pov 

Everyone was having their lunch together as it was Sunday...

"2 din mein gaao keliye nikalne Hai...Aaliya aur Zaid leave keliye aaply kardo and Aasiya,Arhaan and Rehaan Apna bacha huwa kaam pehle se hee Katham Karlo..."

"Ji abbu/Taya abbu"

Everyone continued their meal...

After lunch me and Aasiya appi decided to go shopping...

I was going to call driver uncle when Rehaan came out...

"Itna sajh dajh Ke Kaha chali dono..."

"Bhai..hum shopping Karne jaarahe Hai...Aap hume chod denge"

"Nahi Nahi...Mene driver uncle Ko call Laga Diya Hai..aapko chodne Ki koyi zarurat Nahi Hai"I said panicking

"Call cut Karo..Mein leke jaunga tum dono Ko"

I simply cut the call as there is no use arguing with him...

We waited Infront of the gate and he went to bring his car...As soon as the car came I sat at the backseat and Aasiya di sat on the passenger seat...Rehaan bh..Gave her a angry look and she quickly stepped out of the car and opened the back door

"Aali..aage jaake betho"

"Kyu?"

"Aali..thuje pata Hai phir Kyu mujhe maar khalaane PE thuli Hai"

I sighed and moved towards the passenger seat...

"Next time Jab bhi tum iss ghaadi mein bethogi tho aage mere baazu mein bethogi..aur agar thumne Meri Baat Nahi maani tho you will face my wrath...so be careful"He whispered in his authoritative tone...

Aaliya quietly nodded not knowing what to say...

_____________---------_____________

2 days later

Author's Pov

A van was booked so everyone could go together... It was a 10 hour long drive... As Aaliya came out of the house she noticed She and Arhaan were coincidentally twinning

They had a big bungalow in their village where their dadi and phuphu's family lived..

Aaliya was gonna sit beside Arhaan but Rehaan gestured her to sit with him...
So Aaliya was going towards him