6IXTEEN

||KEN POV||

"YOU DID WHAT!" Lay yelled through the phone

"I...I played with my pussy on Facetime bro." I said blushing from the thought.

"Oh, that bitch got you on some freaky frog shit huh?" Lay said smiling creepy at the phone.

"Bro shut up! I don't know she asked me a question and it got me thinking a little bit.."

"SO YOU POP YOUR PUSSY ON CAMERA? OH BROTHER!"

"Lay I bet you & Dee do freakier shit!" I said with a straight face.

"Girl I ain't pop no pussy on Facetime!"

"Fuck out of here man you bitches get DISGUSTING and I know it"

"Ugh speaking of her disgusting ass I miss that hoe let me text her real quick," Lay said tapping through her phone.

"Can't stand you bitch I swear"  I said shaking my head.

"So are you gonna finally fuck B? Cause what's the holdup?"

"Bitch you in my pussy business for what?"

"That little mf needs some lovin' you have been bitchy lately... NO SHADE"  She said side eyeing me.

"Eat a dick seriously."

"Sigh only if it's Dee's I'll gobble that bitch up with no remorse"

"Oh my god Laysia I'll go fuck the girl today if you stop talking about you & Dee's dirty ass affair," I said rolling my eyes.

"YESS! Go get that little shit cracked open like a crab leg, Shit I know I am" She said smiling at the phone again.

"Alright bitch I'll text her right now that makes you feel better?"

"Duh! I can't be the only one getting play around this bitch? Have fun!" She screamed before banging on me.