Part one

It's a rainy cold day. You're sitting on your bed just folding your clothes when suddenly you hear a knock at the door. It's 10pm who would be knocking this late? You hesitantly go to open the door. It's Yato? He's always acted so cold towards you so you're not sure why he's here. You've had the biggest crush on him since forever ago. You get all giddy and warm when you see him but you have to keep it under control because he doesn't like you like that. There's no way he could.

He steps in before you get the chance to invite him in. "Where's Hiyori and Yukine?" you ask him. "Oh uh Hiyori has a big exam tommarow and Yukine is out with Kazuma working on training. Listen y/n I have something to talk to you about.". That sentence scares you. What could he possibly want to talk about. I*t's probably something stupid anyways * you think as the rush of anxiety floods away from you. "Oh what is it?" you say. "Hold on, do you have hot chocolate?" Yato asks. "Uh yeah I do" you say. "Okay i'll make us some" You feel confused, as to why he's being so nice all of a sudden. "Oh uh okay thanks. you say.

After the hot chocolate was made he sat you down. "So what did you want to talk about?" You ask Yato. He COMPLETELY ignores your question and asks "How was your day?" My day? why would he want to know about my day? Why is he ignoring my question he brought it up in the first place. Now you're feeling a bit nervous but also annoyed. You ignore his question and ask again " So what did you want to talk about, cmon out with it, you're making me nervous." He looks down at his chocolate and stirs his marshmallows. Yato is quiet for a few seconds. You notice Yato is bright red. "Let's go to your room" He says now hiding his bright red cheeks.

You both walk in. "Wow nice room y/n! You have a lot of books!" he says. "Yeah i'm quite the reader haha" you chuckle nervously. You wonder why he's avoiding your question so much. Now you HAVE to know what he wants to talk to you about, and why he's being so nice and weird all of a sudden.

"Okay Yato are you going to tell me what you wanted to talk to me about now ?" He stops mid walk. He looks down and gets all red again. "Sit" He says, grabbing your arm gently and sits you down on the bed. He sits down next to you. He's hiding his face now. You can feel your heart race. Not just from how much you like him but from the wonder of what he's about to say. Listen y..y/n.. I kinda sorta love you okay ? I'm new to this whole feelings thing but i've known for awhile. That's why i've been such a jerk I just didn't know how to express it. I love you. " You're shocked. You had no idea this was coming and you don't know what to say. You're able to stutter out an "I -I love you too... Yato. He smiles softly and reaches for your chin. He kisses you gently. This is the moment you've been waiting for for all those years. You've loved him forever. He kisses you again. You kiss back. He puts one hand on your waist and continues to kiss you getting more passionate. Sorry about the grammar anyone want a part 2?