CHAPTER 10🦇

HANNI'S POV

I woke up without Minji next to me, she probably was downstairs or somewhere with the others. I got out of bed and then went downstairs even tho l'm still kinda tried. As I walked down the stairs I didn't see anyone else but Minji drinking a can of beer.

"Minji where are the others at" I asked

"Oh I think they left last night I didn't see them when I came down here" she said

"Well I'll text them to see or if they just went somewhere" I said
I went back upstairs to grab my phone and them texted out group chat.

Group Chat

Me: did y'all leave somewhere or did y'all go back home last night

Rei: yeah we left last night because we wanted to give y'all some privacy

Ningning: yeah because we know y'all are together now y'all are so cute together

Karina: I agree with Ningning tbh 100/10

Me: ok whatever I just wanted to know but I'll see y all later okay

Karina: how many days do we have till we have to go back to work because I'm hoping I get my bonus when we got back

Rei: we have I think 3 or 4 days left which means we can hangout more then ever

Me: ok I'll talk to y'all later

After all that commotion I went downstairs to see Minji still sitting on the couch watching a movie probably a random movie, That's on the shelf but who cares. As I got closer I saw she was watching the movie 'The Rum Diary', hell nah that's a very rated R movie.

But I decided I didn't really care since I've watch the movie before with my friends so yeah. I sat next to her as she watched the movie, I actually forgot to mention that sometimes I like sleeping on the couch when I don't feel like sleeping in my bed.

Ok it's wired but who cares it's my thing, anyways I grabbed the blanket, the blanket was actually enough to cover both of us so we shared it.

As we watched the movie a sex scene came up where the lady was kissing the guys chest in the shower and then they moved towards the bed and started undressing each other. I gulped as I tired not to look at Minji as the scene continued as the girlfriend and boyfriend were making love to each other.

I then felt Minji's arm go around my neck, she nuzzled her nose on the side of my head moving closer. I looked down and saw something poking out of her sweatpants I tired not to look at it as she whispered something in my ear.

"Are you enjoying the movie babe" she whispered

"Umm... Yeah it's a good m... Movie" I said

"Really I bet it is" she said

I saw as the thing in her pants started growing more.

"Can I suck your blood Hanni" she asked

"Yeah sure but don't drink to much I'm not dying at a young age" I said

She put her face against my neck and bit my neck with her sharp teeth, as I remember from we first met each other on the dark road that night. I felt the pain of her shape fangs digging into my flesh it made me wince a little as she sucked my blood.

After a few seconds she released her fangs off me with a little pop sound, her lips had I little blood on them but she licked off while still looking at me with dark eyes.

"Delicious love" she said

"Let's go to room it would be a lot comfortable there baby" she said

Without saying a word I turned off the TV and we both went to our room. When we entered the room she locked the door and then carried me to my bed or should I now say our bed.

********