CHAPTER 14 🦇

HANNI'S POV

We all entered the mall and we went to a few stores to buy some stuff. Minji was behind me most of the time, she had her wings covered by her black cloak. As we were eating Minji just sat next to me looking at me as I ate.

As I was eating I saw her wings started to show a little so l covered it before anybody can see it. I continued to eat as she watched me ate and the other girls were just doing their own thing.

"Can you stop looking at me" I said

"I can't you look so cute when you eat" Minji said

"But can you not stair at me so hard" I said

"Your making me hard tho" she said

I hit her shoulder hard before continuing eating my food.

Afterwards when all of us were done eating we went to go see a movie called 'Terrifier 2' a new scary movie that has been going around. We went to our seats and waited for the movie to starts.

The movie began and we all prepared ourselves for this movie.
In the middle of the movie I saw Minji taking off her cloak off.

"Minji what are you doing?" I whispered

"It's hot so I'm taking off my cloak" she said

"You can't you have to hide your wings"

"It's fine babe plus it's dark so no one can see it, okay" she said

We continued to watch the scary movie. After 2 hours the movie was finally over, it was a scary movie but l've watch many and seen lots of blood in lots of it but after all it was a good movie.

I looked next to me and saw Minji putting her cloak on while Jennie, Karina, and Ningning were getting there stuff. After we got everything we exited the movie theater.

MINJI'S POV

I followed the girls behind them as we walked out of the theater, we walked around the mall and finding some stuff to buy. We bought some new clothes and other random things we were using for other stuff.

I took off my cloak to put it around my shoulders. I made sure it was on right and continued walking behind the girls while they did there thing. Hanni called me over to her and I went to where she was.

"Minji we need to buy a new cloak" Hanni said

"Why my cloak is fine" I said

"It's dirty tho and you've probably been wearing this same cloak for years" she said

"Yeah that's true" I said

"We'll find any cloak you like babe" she said

I looked at all the cloaks they had there till I found one I liked, I found a leather black cloak that looked good and it was my style. I grabbed it to get a better look at it. Yeah this is my new cloak.

"I like this one, what do you think Babe?" I said

"Yeah I think it looks good on you love" she said

"Then I'll get this one then" I said

Alright let's go check on the other girls and see what they were doing, we found the, quick and they were looking at the dresses.

"Guys we found Minji a new cloak" Hanni said

"Wow looks nice" Ningning said

Rina and Jen just nodded in agreement. We payed for the cloak and left the clothing store and we went to exit the mall.

But I felt like I was being watched from afar, I looked around and saw no one I knew or recognized so I just shrugged it off.

But I felt my cloak I'm wearing suddenly get pulled off and everyone looking at me. Hanni and the others looked at me in shock, l looked behind me and saw a random guy with my cloak in his hand. Everyone in the mall was looking at me with shocked and scared faces.

"Everyone she's a monster!" The guy said

"Minji let's go!" I heard Hanni say

Everyone started crowding me and they took pictures of me but I'm a vampire and I don't appear in pictures.

"Oh my God she's a vampire" a girl said showing her phone to see nothing

"Come on Minji let's go" Hanni said again

I couldn't take it anymore so I ran out the mall ignoring everyone and spread my wings and flew into the dawn sky and into the woods where Hanni's house is.

Now everyone knows I'm a vampire and they said I was a monster. Now I don't even wanna go outside or into public places. I just sat down on a random rock near a small river path to collect my thoughts on what just happened.

I can't even show my face in public anymore. I don't even wanna go out now

********