01

"Ang init!" Sabi ni Sheena pagkababa namin ng sasakyan. I was just there standing in awe at how even though a lot has changed in image, it feels like everything is still the same.Sheena was fanning herself and catching her breath after grabbing all our luggage from the trunk.

"Mahal na reyna, yung luggage mo oh! Tangina ka, you had me get it from the trunk, kapal ng face!" Sheena exclaimed.

She was wearing a pear of mom jeans with a white t-shirt na may nakalagay na purple moon sa likod at 'Camp Luna' namn sa left side ng chest niya. She had her long wavy hair in a high ponytail

"Pareho lang tayo teh, kaya nga naging best friends tayo. Mwa!" I blew her a kiss before grabbing my luggage from her grasp.

I was wearing a pair of maong shorts with a midnight blue T-shirt na pareho ang design kay Sheena except yellow ang moon tapos naka tuck-in lang ito sa shorts ko. Naka dalawang dutch braid naman ang curly dark brown buhok ko at naka shades ako.

I started making my way up the stairs with Sheena murmuring behind me. "Hoy Saturn! Teka lang, mahina ang kalaban!" I let out a small laugh while I continued to walk up the stairs surrounded by trees and wildflowers leaving her behind.

When I reached the entrance, instead of continuing, I paused and took a deep breath. Camp Luna... long time, no see 'no?

Should I really be here? What if this was a bad idea? It's six in the morning and we are here to settle in before orientation for a summer volunteer camp.

"Hoy!" Sheenas voice brought me out of my overthinking. "Ano papasok ka o hindi?"

"Papasok na hehe." Sabi ko. "Oh! Edi bilisan mo kasi ang init dito. Kanina ang bilis maglakad, di mo pa ako hinintay. Ngayon ambagal?! Alam mo parang bipolar yan kilos mo." Mahaba niyang rant sa akin.

I stepped foot into the familiar entrance and slowly looked around. I admired all the pictures as I slowly walked, touching and feeling them with my fingertips. Sheena once again brought me out of trance and then ranted AGAIN about how my movements are "bipolar".

When we got inside the meeting room I was in awe because they upgraded their chairs to long cushioned benches. And they also switched to air conditioning instead of ceiling fans. The place is beautiful.

We gave our bags to the some guys kasi sila na daw ang magdala papunta sa tulugan namin.

"Can you place me by a window or door overlooking the forest kung meron?" I politely asked the guy who took my luggage.

He was 5 '8 and had this light moreno tone to him, he had similarities with JM de Guzman. He smiled and nodded before looking towards Sheena.

"Long time, no see, ena." The guy looked at Sheena with a smile before carrying away our luggages.

I looked over at Sheena to see her staring at the dude with attraction screaming in her eyes. I snapped my fingers in front of her to bring her out of her trance at napa simangot siya dun.

"Kilala mo siya?" I asked her.

"Oo, isa sa anak ni Ma'am Rodriguez, si Leo." She said as she looked down and walked away.

I smell chismis!!!

We headed towards the sign up sheet and received our leader t-shirts, IDs and bag. Inside our bags were complimentary pajamas, baseball cap, extra T-shirts, insulated tumbler and first aid.

I looked at my ID which had my nickname and age on it along with the camp name and logo.

Ate Saturn 18
Leader Age
Camp New Moon 🌙