02

Kakatapos lang mag dinner at headcount kaya we let everyone go to their bunkhouses na.

It was almost 9 so I just freshened up before heading out with Zara to Full Moon for the meeting. Nauna na doon ang iba.

Sheena 8:55 pm

Hoy, nasaan na kayo? tangina malapit nang mag start, nandito na si Ma'am Rodriguez!

Saturn 8:56 pm

otw kalma ka lang teh

oa talaga

Sheena saw my message at hindi na nag reply. Nagmamadali kami mag lakad papunta Full Moon. It was only a 3 minute walk so we arrived there on time naman.

When I arrived there were little decorations all over. I nervously stepped in. Some people who were by the door greeted me. All the greetings caught Luke's attention and he walked towards me with a smile.

"Hey, malapit nang mag start, dito ka samin. What's up Zara! " Luke greeted me and Zara. He is tall.

Sumunod naman kami ni Zara sa kanya.

"Ano nga ang dahilan ng meeting? Akala ko tungkol lang sa handbook? Bakit may decorations?" Zara asked.

"Di ko rin alam, mom is full of surprises." He replied habang umupo kami. Sheena was to my right tapos si Luke naman sa Left ko. Next to Sheena was Leo and next to Luke was Zara and another guy.

"Nanay mo si Tita Angy?!" I was shocked.

"Hindi mo ba alam? Akala ko best friends sila ng mama mo?" Sheena asked, just as shocked as me that I didn't know.

Luke and I stared at each other, his presence always felt familiar, I just don't know why or how.

"Good evening, Leaders! Welcome back to Camp Luna." Our eye contact broke when Tita Angy suddenly appeared on the 2 foot stage.

"I would like to give a special welcome to one of our members who has been gone for quite some time. Her mother was my best friend during our Camp Luna days. Last time she was here, she was a camper and now I am happy to say she is back but as a leader now. Welcome back, Saturn." Tita smiled as she looked at me. I smiled back at her and turned to my friends who gave me warm smiles too.

"So I know I said we are here to discuss a new rule sa handbook but if the decorations haven't been a big enough hint. We're going to be having a little homecoming party!" The whole room roared with cheers and Sheena kept shaking me in excitement.

"Food and Drinks are on the table to the sides. Yes, there is alcohol but please drink responsibly and don't go near any of the bunkhouses!" Tita shouted into the microphone as everyone started standing up and rushing to the stands.

I stood up and went outside because loud ass music started playing inside. Sumandal ako sa railings while facing the the silhouettes of the mountains and trees, feeling the wind fly hit my face and fly through my curly hair,

I stared at the moon before putting my head down and taking a deep breath. When I looked up again, there was a beer bottle in my face.

"Beer? Ena told me it's your favorite." I looked at Luke with a little embarrassment before taking the beer bottle from him.

I took a sip from it before facing him again. "Thank you." Sinabi ko bago nag iwas ng tingin.

"Bakit ka nandito sa labas?" He spoke in a deep monotone.

"Masyadong maingay sa loob and the moon looked pretty." I said as I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the moon.

"Ikaw, bat ka nandito?" Tanong ko sa kanya pabalik.