๋࣭ ⭑Chapter⁰⁰³

AFTER ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ.

he started driving you to your destination. The conversation flowed smoothly, and everything seemed to be going well.

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking, have we met before?" he inquired.

You glanced at him curiously. "I don't think so. Why?"

"I just have this feeling like we've met before. Your face looks familiar to me." he explained as he continued driving.

"Well, I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've met." you assured him.

"Yeah, I guess?" he replied, sounding unsure.

"So, when are you going to eat the baked goods I gave you?" you asked, changing the subject.

"Maybe when I'm home. I don't eat in my car." he replied.

"Well, I can see why. This car is so gorgeous and clean." you remarked, admiring the interior.

"Yeah, but this car is just the cheap one. I have tons of cars that are more fancy and expensive than this." he explained, prompting your mouth to form an 'o' of amazement.

"So, you're quite living the life, hm?" you remarked, impressed by his luxurious lifestyle.

"Not quite. There's still more stuff that I want to have." he said, his gaze fixed on the road as he continued to drive.

"And what are the things you want to have?" you asked.

"Something that I can't have."

"But I guess i already have everything I need and want, so I suppose there's nothing that I don't have." he assumed.

"Are you sure?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Mhm, yeah, I suppose I do. I've got the wealth, the popularity, the power-everything." he said, and you hummed in response.

The conversation continued as you chatted away, and before you knew it, you had already arrived at your destination.

"Thanks for driving me home, Reo." you expressed gratitude as you opened the door of his car and stepped out, feeling the cool breeze caress your skin as you closed the door.

Reo smiled warmly as he looked at you. "You're welcome, Y/n. Have a good night." he bid farewell before driving off into the night.

You sighed heavily as you gazed at your house, a sense of unease creeping over you. Despite the feeling gnawing at your gut, you trudged forward.

You reached the front door of your house, you were about to get the keys to your 'unlocked' door but your hand hesitated over it as you noticed the door was already slightly ajar.

You pondered.

Could it be a thief? or simply your boyfriend using his spare key?

With caution, you stepped inside the dimly lit house, your senses on high alert. The darkness enveloped you, but before you could proceed further, your eyes caught sight of another pair of shoes. Or should you say heels?