⚜️ 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

CHAPTER TWO

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"What the hell are you doing? "

Both heads turned to the voice, seeing a tall guy. Having his brow hair swept to the side, the same shade as his chocolate brown eyes. He was looking at the two, being in eachother's arm while he crossed his arms and frowning at them.

"Tooru."

"You know- wait.. Tooru?

The girl smiled, looking up at Kuroo who was confused why the she just called Oikawa by his first name.

"Tooru is my childhood friend. Though, we keep it as a secret since I prefer not being attacked by his fangirls. "

"And I told you not to worry about that many times. " Oikawa replied, walking over to where they stood.

Oikawa's chest swirled in both affection but with mixed of uneasiness when he saw the smaller girl in front of him, after the ceremony, he really planned to visit her and he even went to her dorm only to frown when he didn't see her there.

Knowing his childhood friend, she loves silence , flowers and books and this concluded him to visit the school's greenhouse. He was happy to see her but that enthusiasm immediately died down when he saw a rather annoying - very notorious guy hugging her.

Oikawa held her by her arm before gently pulling her away from Kuroo who only returned the frown at him meanwhile she was too confused with the sudden tension between the men- whom she almost believe were strangers to each other, but since they're in both ranks maybe it was only inevitable for them to know one another.

"You do know we have a curfew, right? All students should be inside their dorms before 10 PM. " Oikawa looked at her.

"But it isn't even 10 yet. " She replied.

Oikawa could only sigh and slipped his uniform's sleeve , showing her the time on his wrist watch which she could only flinch at when it was only ten minutes left before the clock hits ten.

"Oh god- I'm sorry! Thank you, Tooru. I should go, it was nice meeting you, Kuroo." She smiled before making a run for it and as the boys were about to have a 'talk, ' when a book that caught their eyes made them stop.

Before Oikawa could pick the said book, Kuroo beat him to it.

"This is her's."

"I know. "