- 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖? -

Iris stood in her bedroom pulling her denim bellbottoms up her legs pulling the tight jeans over her hips and bum. She was never used to having the curves she had now always being scrawny and thin. It was strange, she wasn't sure if she liked it.

She looked at her body in the mirror she was still thin on the top half having a smaller waist and chest but filling out when she got to her hips and thighs that had magically appeared over the summer. The change in her body had happened so fast going from the bony small girl to a shaped and curvy woman leaving pinkish stretch marks on the inside of her thighs and from her hips to her bum.

She was going into sixth year and she would probably give most who looked at her a shock as during puberty in second, third, fourth and fifth years she still looked like an eight year old boy.

She looked at the clock on her bedside table. Shit. She was going to be late again. She grabbed her long black coat throwing it over her small red top and shoved some large gold earrings in.

She grabbed her bag for the train throwing a pack of cigarettes, money for the trolley and James jumper she had "accidentally" packed before going home for summer.

Ran down the stairs lugging her large trunk behind her with her bag on her shoulder constantly falling off her shoulder. She scurried in her tall boots out the door before she could see her grandmother.

She managed to lug her trunk all the way to the corner of her street waiting to be picked up.

A dusty orange van pulled up in front of her the side door of it swinging open. A loud squeal from the girl who hopped out of the van was loud enough to wake the entire street.

The girl standing on the corner of the street let out a matching scream before they ran into one another's arms jumping up and down in a circle.

"IRIS ROSIE SWEENEY LOOK AT YOU!" Lily Evans squealed before letting out a loud wolf whistling grabbing her hand and spinning her around.

"Says you look fit as fuck." Iris said reciprocating the compliment.

"I mean Iris I look basically the same. You. You.... I mean come one look at this." Lilly said slapping Iris's butt. "You left Hogwarts without and arse and came back with more than three peoples combined. Merlin I feel like a man."

"Well I mean your tits have definitely gotten bigger I mean might have to break James's specs before he see's those. Or take them off him before he looses them in there." This earned her a small smack over the head from this but she never missed the bright red tone that took over Lily's face.

"Girls, we're going to miss the train." Lily's dad said letting out an awkward cough most likely not liking hear them talk about each other's buts and boobs.

Both girls managed to lift Iris trunk into the van before hopping in the back with it.

"Omg. And Iris your hair it's so well not frizzy. And your braces are gone. And you were pretty before even with all that but I mean Iris this is a whole new level."

Iris could feel her face heat up. Was it really that big of a difference? She didn't want to draw much attention to herself maybe she shouldn't have wore these tight jeans. People would think she's a slut. That's what her gran had always said.

Iris didn't say anything else just pulling her long coat across her legs trying to hide them.

———

The train was busy Lily kept a tight grasp on Iris hand so they wouldn't get separated through the train.

They finally had made it to the Gryffindors compartment. They had chose the same compartment every year and everyone on the train knew it was the Gryffindors compartment. Well Gryffindor and one Hufflepuff compartment.

Iris remembers the day she was sorted. She watched James be sorted into the house he wanted while she was sorted into another table. For the whole of first, second and third year she sat alone at the Hufflepuff table keeping to herself not speaking to anyone in her house. James was her only friend through these years and he tried to get her to hang out with his friends or help her make new ones within her house. Though speaking to new people was never her forte.

However, in fourth year the Gryffindor boys and girls merged to get her forming a little group. Then James managed to get the girls to talk to Iris which eventually made her friends with them all.

They slid open the compartment door revealing everyone already packed into the compartment.
They were greater by a chorus's of hellos.

"HOLY SHIT!" Marlene gasped. Everybody stopped what they were doing alarmed. "WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?" Marlene said getting off of the compartment floor turning and pulling Iris from her seat poking her bum.

"Wow is that real?" Mary asked also not noticing Iris's change in appearance.

"Can you stop poking my sister's arse please? Watching this feels like incest." James said now voicing his opinions noticing the bright crimson cheeks on Iris's face. She had never liked to draw attention to herself so he tried to best to save her.

Iris sent James a small thanking smile before sitting down next to Remus who quickly returned to reading.
"Remus I know I'm not very good at reading, but, your books upside down." She said taking it from his hands twisting it the right way.

James and Siris who sat across from the pair began howling like dogs smacking each other trying to get air in between their loud cackles. Remus's cheeks turned red. Tried best to act like it was an accident.

"Picked it up so fast didn't even notice." He let out an awkward laugh. Averting his Amber Iris's form her deep brown ones.

The whole compartment became filled with meaningless chatter about there Holidays or chat of the year to come or questions they weren't able to ask over summer.

But one question stood out in his mind. One about the copper haired girl next to him.

Where did that come from?

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜

1067 words

Hope you liked this chapter it was kind of useless to be honest but I'll try to make it better when the get to Hogwarts.

Any questions or thought?

That's it love ya x