Five

The next morning.

Niki woke up at 7:57. He yawned and stretched on the floor. He licked his lips, humming to himself. "Gotta..get her." He muttered. He rubbed his eyes, pouting and closed his eyes to sleep again but his body jumped. "Yn." He mumbled. He slowly got up, eyes closed. He bumped into the bedside table and knocked off the pills. "'Shit-" He bent down to pick them up. After placing Them, he stood by your bed and tapped your shoulder. "Oh fu-wrong shoulder."

You were sleeping so soundly. How could you look this peaceful? His fingers slowly unravel on your cheek before his thumb smooths out carefully. "I know it's not a crush." He states softly . He sees your head slowly move and he snatches his hand away. When he figures you're not up and looks at your calm expression. "I'll never ever let you get hurt like this again." His hand goes to your hair and he carefully touches it like it's made of silk.

"You're so pretty Y/n. Don't worry, they'll pay..I promise My... Jagiya" Two fingers lightly ghost over your warm lips.

The door opens revealing Jay and Niki steps back and puts his hands behind his back. "What were you doing?" His voice projects.

"Trying to wake her up.. for her-for her medicine."

Jay walks over. "What were you doing?" Jay re-asked. "Waking her up- like i said!" Jay takes niki's place and he shakes taps your forehead and you slowly awake. "Who?" "It's me jay, it's time for your medicine." "No. Five minutes." Jay screws the top off of the pill bottle. "You're already two minutes late." Jay grabs you from behind your head to lift your head foward. "Fine!" You sit up by your own will.

'Cute. Heh.' Niki thinks, chuckling, And you eye him a bit concerned.

Jay grabs a water bottle and opens it and hands it over with the pill. You pop the pill in your mouth and take some water. "Now can i go back to sleep?" You shut your eyes and lay on your side again. "Yes you may but at 3pm you're going to have to take the second dose ." "Mkay."

"You're not hungry?" Niki asks and you shake your head. "You have to eat first okay?" He softly replies. "No niki, 'mm tired."

But he's not having it. "Hey Yn! Get up! I'm making you breakfast."

"Let me sleep till then." "Okay I will. Enjoy your rest until then " He exits.

Niki just makes eggos and pours the syrup just how you like it and he makes orange juice. Sunoo catches him in the kitchen right as he leaving and he follows. "how's Yn?" "Doing good. Why are you following me?" The younger eyes him suspiciously. "Going to say hi." "Oh."

They return to the room where you are sleeping and niki shakes you awake.

"Yeah!" You shout sitting up. "I forgot you do that-" He gasped. "What? Is that normal?" Sunoo giggles. "Yeah , Yn does that when she wakes up sometimes its pretty cute-" He whispers. "Where's my breakfast that you woke me up for?" You blink. Niki steps foward and hands you the plate. "Strawberry eggos.. with lots of syrup oh my god i love you so much thank you!" You grab the fork to start eating.

'I love you too He feels butterflies fly around in his chest.

He places your drink on the table to your right. "Where's your food?" You question. "I'm going to go make it now. I'tll take a while I'll be back." He smiles, you nod and he leaves. "Nice to see you up!" Sunoo grins. "Thanks, i feel so much better." Niki knocks on jungwon's door. Jungwon answers, hair roughed up, obviously just woken up. "Where are our archives for the last mission" "Ugh Theyre in the computer room."Niki boosts off and jungwon closes the door.Niki finds the room and looks through the draws and ignores his aching stomach oh he has plans to solve that. But he finds the files of the latest mission and the people involved with it. He shoves it under his arm and closes the cabinet drawer. Then he goes back to the kitchen and preheats a chicken meal with vegetables.