Chapter.3 (Sort of Smutty) 🥤

Today was going to be a stressful day, you and Ghost were assigned to a highly dangerous mission.

*He sighed softly as he sat in the car, his mind already starting to race with thoughts about the mission ahead.

His thoughts started to drift towards Y/n, who was now sitting in the seat beside him. He wondered what today's mission would be, but more importantly, if it would be a dangerous one that could possibly get either of them hurt.

"You ok?" He wondered, after some time of complete silence on Y/n's end.

He looked over towards her, a small smirk on his face as he noticed her gaze was set outside the car.

"I'll be fine, just thinking about the endless possibilities of how this mission could go." She glanced over at him briefly turning back towards the window, "Just a little nervous, should be good."

"Yeah, I get that." He sighed, he himself was already starting to worry about how today's mission could turn out.

"It might not even be that bad.." He muttered trying to reassure both himself and y/n at the same time. 

"I've got your back, Ghost," she smiled softly, reaching out resting her hand on his thigh, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

A soft smile formed on his features as he felt her hand placed on his thigh, giving him a reassuring squeeze.

"You got me-and I got you too.." He replied, squeezing her hand now, as he kept his eyes fixated on the road ahead.

"Yeah."

"We'll be fine." He muttered once more, his eyes still fixated on the road ahead.

A soft smile still stayed on his features as he squeezed her hand, before letting it rest.

He was just starting to feel comfortable with the fact that she placed her hand on him the whole time, even though she didn't have to at all.

"Hey, can you pull over for a sec?"

He glanced over towards her, surprised by her sudden request.

"Yeah, why? Is something wrong..?" He wondered in a curious manner, but he would do as she commanded regardless.

"Just need to do something," she brushed off

"Alright.." He mumbled, slowing the car down as he moved into a pull over spot and stopped the car as well.

"You sure nothing's wrong..?" He asked once again, turning all the way towards her and glancing at her.

Y/n took off her seatbelt, getting out of the car and making her way towards the drivers side, opening Ghosts door.

Ghost looked at her for a moment longer as she got out of the car, as he then saw her make her way over towards him.

He felt a bit confused by this. He wasn't exactly sure what she had in mind, and all he could do was watch as she made her way to his side.

She crawled up into his seat, sliding into his lap. She hung her arms around him pulling him close, "I need to release some tension." She placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth, teasingly licking his bottom lip.

Ghost looked at her for a moment longer as she got out of the car, as he then saw her make her way over towards him. He felt a bit confused by this. He wasn't exactly sure what she had in mind, and all he could do was watch as she made her way to his side. As she crawled up into his seat, sliding into his lap, he couldn't help but feel a little surprised. He had never seen her act like this before. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against his.