yan!xiao x f!reader

You were a very gifted person. Beautiful, kind and you have a dendro vision, what else do you need? A person that actually thought that you were kind? Maybe.

Y/N isn't a knight, but she's powerful, very powerful. People always see her as a good loking person and they assume she's a narcissist. She had enought of it. Everybody calling her a narcissist just because she didn't love them more than a friend. As time has passed, she was left alone...

Until one day, she went to the Wangshu Inn restaurant where she usually eats, because she just loves their food. Somebody was staring at her while she was eating...weird. Y/N never seen this person before, so why are they staring?

The girl realized that maybe the short boy was staring because of the fact that he never seen her too. She walked over to the balcony (whare the boy was sitting at) and said:

Y/N: hello, excuse me if I mistake this but, I realized that you were looking strange at me and just wanted to ask if I did anything to disturb you?

Short boy: oh...no! I just never seen anybody new in here that looked so different from the others and I just thought that you might be a traveler. Is it true?

Y/N: kind of. I do many commissions so you could call me that. Do you need me to help you with anything?

Short boy: not really. I just wanted to know. In case you need help around, just call my name, Xiao.

Y/N: alright, I suppose taht if you were taht kind to tell me your name I could tell you mine, Y/N, also if you need my help you can find me here at 1 pm anyday. But u gotta go now, see you around!

<TIME SKIP - 2YEARS>

Y/N was on the balcony of Wangsu Inn, it was a peaceful afternoon and she was waiting for her (only) bestfriend. They would always meet at least 2 times a day till the two parted ways, or so Y/N thought...

~Y/N's pov~

As I was waiting for xiao to appear a random blond boy approached me.

Blond boy: hello there, may I ask your name?

Me: oh, ofcourse! My name's Y/N! Nice to meet you! Do you perhaps need anything?

Blond boy: on my name is Aether and I wondered if you could do me a favor and travel with me tomorrow?

Me: oh sure! I would love to! If I may, I would bring my friend with me, is that alright?

Aether: it's totally fine! So, I will be here at 2pm, is that alright with you?

Me: yes ofcourse! See you tomorrow!

I wad excited sense people don't usually talk to me. I was going to get some water until I hear someone call me.

???: cat

I turn around to see Xiao calling me by my nickname. I hate it but he likes to call me that sense he says I'm "a loner".

Me: xiao! I told you, quit calling me that! The h/c haired girl said as she blushes a bit.

~Xiao's pov:~
As Y/N blushes I keep my cold attitude. I just love to see her blushe, she's just so cute. I don't care if I have to kill thousands to get her, she will be mine. If only she would realize that, the day she saw me wasn't the first day I saw her...

Y/N and I go and buy food, sadly she doesn't make it herself...oh how would I love to see her cook just for me...

As we eat she starts telling me about her day.

Y/N: ....oh! I forgot to ask, a bit before you got back a traveler asked me to accompany him and ofcourse I had to accept, so, cand you go with me? I thought that it would be fun.

I blush at the thought of her thinking about me that much, bit what's with this traveler... if he tries to do anything to Y/N... I have to get rid of him...

Y/N: ... so, what do you say?

Me: sure, I'll go with you.

Y/N: Yay! I can't wait!

Her smile...so precious... and those lips... she's practically daring me to do it... I have a new plan...

~Y/N's pov~

As I and Xiao parted ways to our homes I start thinking, why is Xiao acting like this?, he seemed so happy, a bit too happy...

As I try to shake this feeling off I hear sounds behind me. My sword appear in my hand but it was too late...

<TIME SKIP - ???>

~Y/N'S pov~

I wake up with a headache and I decide to not open my eyes and try to identify where the hell am I. I hear some footsteps and a familiar voice

???: I'm sorry my dear, but I couldn't help it... you're practically making me do it. With your beautiful eyes and your sweet voice~ hearing you say my name... how lovely~ oh now you beautiful face~ truly a beauty~ Oh my, aren't you such a sweetheart~ you're just so cute trying to make me feel as happy as j can be~

The boy gers really close to my face and at this point I start blushing, I hope he doesn't realize...

???: you're such a cute person~ and how red you now are~ It's like you want me to do this... Don't worry love, you'll be just like me, you will not escape me, eventually you will learn to love me as much as I do, you are all mine now...

I had enough of it, I open my eyes, acting as if I just woke up. I widened my eyes as I see the all to familiar face only a few centimeters away from mine...

Me: XIAO?!

Xiao: oh wonderful! You woke up just at the right time~ You're always so perfect~

I freeze as I try to understand...what the fuck is happending?!

Me: W-where am I...?

Xiao:no need to worry love~ You're all mine now~

After he says that he quickly kisses my lips roughly, eventually his tounge meets mine as I quietly moan. After some more seconds he lets me breath. This won't go well...

______________________________________

Hey y'all! It's like 2 am when I'm writing this so if its trash let me know, also I'm most likely going to do a part 2. Also I'm going to do some requests so feel free to let me know.
Bye! Oh, and don't forget, you're awesome!

-that1weirdshipper/shipper

Word count: 1116