neuvillette x reader

You, lady Y/N L/N, are the secretary of the Chief Justice of Fontaine (aka Neuvillette). But you don't know how much he actually appreciates you...

______________________________________

*Y/N's pov*

I was walking down the hallway while I was in a hurry heading to Monsieur Neuvillette's office to bid him goodbye. I knock at the door and a voice says "you may enter".
I hurriedly open the door and walk in.

"Monsieur Neuvillette, I wanted to say goodbye, I need to leave early today due to some private matters." I said as I give him a reassuring smile.

"May is know what 'private mater' this is?" the man asked.

"One of my friends has some urgent problems. May I leave now?" I asked with a bit of worry readable in my tone.

"Alright, have a good day, Lady Y/N."
I could've sense a bit of sadness in his tone but I brushed it off and left.

When I was about to leave the building it started pouring rain. 'What the fuck' I thought as I looked shocked at the giant storm that was in front of me.'It always rains when I leave but It was never that bad". Well, all I could've done now was to get soaked and help Adeline.

I ran through the rain and got to her place I looked like I just jumped in a pool and just got out.

"Hey! You're here!" The green haired girl said happy.

"What's the emergency?!"

"What emergency? Oh! That note! Yeah, I lied so you would come home early!" Adeline said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"So you made me run here, THROUGH THE RAIN, FOR NOTHING?!" I was more than angry, and at the same time sorry because I knew that Monsieur Neuvillette always worked extra hours.

I took a bath and decided to work on some papers that I had at home.

~Time skip ---->1 day~

<Neuvillette's pov>

I was at my office when I heard a knock. "Enter" I said in a serious tone. I was still upset over the fact that yesterday Y/N had to leave early.

"Monsieur Neuvillette, I wanted to apologize for yesterday and to let you know I will work extra hours today. Is that alright?" Y/N said as she puts a nervous smile on. Oh how I love that smile.

"I understand and I hope your friend is /ð34ð\ doing well." I looked into her eyes, those innocent, beautiful eyes. She's so beautiful in the morning sunlight.

"If you don't mind, I will be heading to my office. If you need anything don't hesitate ask me." She opened the door ready to leave-

"Wait- Lady Y/N- I- Nevermind..." 'what was I trying to say...?' I thought as I retunrn to filling in documents.

Not long after Y/N had left Lady Furina entered my office.

"My dear Chief of Justice! What are you doing? Still with those boring papers?"

"Lady Furina, I presume you know that I have work to do."

"Well I wanted to pay a visit and ask you-"

"I don't have time right now Lady Furina" I said cutting her off. I was pretty annoyed sometimes by her childish behavior, she once,before she got to know Y/N better, evan tried to fire her till I reminded her who hired the secretary.

"Oh! Did I upset you Monsieur Neuvillette? Or perhaps it has to do with lady Y/N leaving your office not too long ago?"

"Lady furina, what did you wanted to ask?" I was a bit annoyed by the fact that she blamed Y/N, so I tried changing the subject.

"Oh, yes! I wanted to ask what is happening between you and Y/N?"
After I process what she was trying to ask I could feel my face get a bit warm.

"That is none of your concern, lady Furina, now, could you please leave"

"Oh! So there is something happening! Tell me more! I could help you, you know" She's being childish...again. I just wanted a peaceful evening with Y/N suddenly wanting help and coming in for something asking for help. Did I ask too much?

"Come on! Don't leave me waiting!" I know I can't hide from her, she's the hydro archon after all, and she can read me like a book, she will eventually know. Why keep it a secret? Yes it will be embarrassing but-

"NEUVILLETTE!"

"Yes?"

"You froze up!"

"My apologies, lady furina. And yes there is something..."

I could spot a sparkle in her eyes as I explain my situation. Why did I do this? I don't know, something tells me to trust her with this.

"Monsieur Neuvillette, you are in love! I cant belive that YOU are in love!" She Screamed really loud. Why does she have to scream?

"Lady furina! Please keep it quiet!"
I can just hope that Y/N didn't hear me...

______________________________________

Author note: ok my fellow readers, I'm sorry bc this is so short! 😭 I wanted to say so much mire but I don't have much time 😢 . I'll most likely do a part 2. But please if you want to request smt, don't hesitate! Remember to drink water and eat! Love y'all! Bye bye!

Word count: 890