Chapter 1: A Fateful Encounter

Your name is YeNa, a simple girl living in a small village on the outskirts of the kingdom of Eldoria. Your days are spent tending to the fields and helping your family make ends meet. Little do you know, your life is about to take an unexpected turn when you encounter Taehyung, the young king of Eldoria.

It all begins one sunny afternoon as you're gathering wildflowers in the meadow near your home. Lost in thought, you're startled when you hear hoofbeats approaching. You look up to see a magnificent white stallion galloping towards you, its rider clads in royal attire.

As the horse slows to a stop in front of you, you find yourself face to face with Taehyung, the handsome young king himself. His azure eyes meet yours, and for a moment, time seems to stand still.

"Forgive me, I didn't mean to startle you," he says, his voice warm and gentle. "I was out riding and couldn't help but notice you here in the meadow."

You offer him a shy smile, feeling a flush rise to your cheeks. "It's quite alright, Your Majesty," you reply, dipping into a curtsy out of respect.

Taehyung dismounts from his horse and approaches you, his gaze curious. "What is your name, my lady?" he asks, his eyes twinkling with interest.

"I'm YeNa," you reply, feeling a sense of warmth spread through you at the sound of his voice.

"Well, YeNa, it's a pleasure to meet you," Taehyung says, offering you, his hand. "Would you care to join me for a ride? I could use some company."

You hesitate for a moment, the idea of riding with the king both thrilling and intimidating. But something in his eyes puts you at ease, and you find yourself nodding in agreement.