Chapter 2: Forbidden Love

As you ride alongside Taehyung through the lush countryside, you find yourself opening up to him in a way you never thought possible. He listens intently as you tell him about your life in the village, sharing stories of your family and the struggles you face each day.

In turn, Taehyung shares tales of his own upbringing in the royal palace, painting a picture of a life filled with duty and responsibility. Despite his royal status, you find him to be remarkably down-to-earth, with a kindness and humility that endears him to you even more.

As the sun begins to dip below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the landscape, Taehyung brings his horse to a stop beside a tranquil lake. He dismounts and offers you his hand, helping you down from your own steed with a gentle smile.

Together, you sit by the water's edge, watching as the stars begin to twinkle overhead. In that moment, with the king at your side, you feel as though anything is possible.

"You know, YeNa, I've never felt more at peace than I do in this moment," Taehyung says, his voice soft as he gazes out at the shimmering surface of the lake.

You turn to look at him, feeling a flutter in your chest at the sincerity in his words. "I feel the same way, Your Majesty," you reply, unable to tear your gaze away from his.

Taehyung reaches out and takes your hand in his, his touch sending a shiver down your spine. "Please, call me Taehyung," he says, his eyes locking with yours. "I feel as though we've known each other for a lifetime, and yet we've only just met."

You nod in agreement, feeling a connection between the two of you that transcends time and space. In that moment, you know that your encounter with Taehyung is no mere coincidence, but rather the beginning of an extraordinary journey.

As days turn into weeks, your bond with Taehyung only grows stronger, despite the challenges that lie ahead. For you see, Taehyung is not just the king of Eldoria; he is also betrothed to a noblewoman from a neighboring kingdom, a marriage arranged for political gain rather than love.

But as you spend more time together, it becomes clear that your feelings for each other cannot be denied. You find yourself falling deeply in love with Taehyung, his kindness and compassion captivating your heart in a way no one else ever has.

One night, you met in the secret abandoned small house near the lake, you were so happy, Taehyung made it lavished, it has a nice bedroom.

You were waiting for him there until you heard a knock. You opened the door and it was Taehyung, he immediately held you and kissed you, until he locked the door and carried you to the room.

He turned off the lamp and started to devour your lips, he was taking your breath away.

Taehyung: "I miss you YeNa"

You smiled.

YeNa: "I miss you too"

You couldn't say no to the King, he was your lover.

Until he removed your dress and he dropped those on the floor. The moonlight revealed your beauty and your nakedness.

Taehyung: "You are so beautiful"

His kissed you and devoured you until his soft touch went down until you held his arms and arched your back, you softly moaned while his eyes were focusing on you.

Taehyung: "I wanted to see you like this"

He seductively whispered those words. You began to hold him, until he kissed you again.

Taehyung: "I cannot hold it anymore"

He removed his clothes and dropped it on the floor, he filled you with gentle and wet kisses, until he cupped your chest and you felt that circling sensation.

You wanted to let him do the things he wanted to do with you because you loved him and he loved you.

Until his kisses went down, he gently spread your legs, until you arched your back, it was an intense sensation.

Taehyung: "YeNa, go faraway with me. Let's build a family"

Yet, you know that your love is forbidden, a romance that can never be allowed to flourish in the eyes of society. And so, you must steal moments of stolen bliss in secret, meeting in hidden alcoves and secluded gardens under the cover of night.

But as much as you try to resist, the pull of your love for Taehyung is too strong to ignore. And soon, you find yourselves tangled in a web of lies and deception, risking everything for the chance to be together.