Episode 1: Ryomen Sukuna

K19 here everyone. Yes, you didn't mistook or misspelled the title, that what it is. MHA characters are going to watch and react here to Jujutsu Kaisen episodes but instead of animation or Movie, as events happening in a different Universe. Many MHA Characters will be in the JJK Verse as alternative universe counterparts, not everyone but few people. Who'll be the people and who'll be their counterpart, you'll find it soon. Don't be upset if some of your favourite MHA characters won't appear as alternative counterparts in the JJK verse.

It's the second chapter and the first episode of Jujutsu Kaisen. So without any further delay, let's start the Episode 1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For JJK
Talks
Thought
Multiple people talking:

For MHA it's the same but it's normal not in bold letters.

Season 1: Episode 1

"The story starts with a certain green hair kid being tied up in a chair."

"Huh....Green Hair? Is it what I think?" Everyone thinks the same.

And what they thought comes true, the green hair kid tied up in the chair is none other than Izuku Midoriya.

"Huh, it's me" thinks Midoriya. All Might was the same like Midoriya after watching his successor being tied up in a chair.

As Midoriya of this Universe looks up, he saw a white hair guy in a blind fold seating in front of him.

(We all know, that Gojo has the same JP VA as Hawks but for this story purpose, I've changed the voice of Hawks of this story. So Gojo have his voice while Hawks voice actor changed)

"KAKASHI?" Most of the Audience exclaimed loudly. K19 snickers hearing it, well it's not their fault, even in real many people exclaimed the same.

Midoriya looks around and sees himself in a strange room surrounded by candles and fireflies inside multiple big tubes and multiple seals around the walls.

"Oho ho, looks like Izuku is getting interrogated, don't tell me he's a villain in this story." Toga says while being excited.

"No," Lida jumps up (yes, I refer Iida as Lida), "No, there's no way Midoriya-Kun could be a villain, it's something that would never happen"

"How, you're so sure, Lida?" Questions All For One with a smirk but before he could say more, All Might rises his voice, "Because we know! Because he is not the one who would ever do something like this."

K19 interrupts All Might, "Well All Might, your world's Midoriya won't do it, but there are more Universes, where he actually becomes a Villain, and had done the most horrible things, that could make even All For One himself look paled in comparison."

The whole theatre hall gets silenced by that, some being in disbelief and some in shock, while Villains are pleased by it except Spinner. Midoriya also looks at his hand, and wonders, "How all of it would have been if I was a Villain?"

back to the story, after examining the room, the tied up Midoriya looks back at the blindfolded guy sitting in front of him as the guy asks him, "So which one are you right now?"

"What he meant by that?" Vlad King asks, "Do Midoriya has a group too, and that's why he is asking him, which one he is."

"Aren't you?" Asks Midoriya of the another world. Gojo replies by saying his name, "Satoru Gojo!"

(I didn't replaced Gojo by a MHA character, Gojo is still the same 'Satoru Freaking Gojo'.)

The Satoru Gojo guy continues, "I am the charge of the first year at Jujutsu Tech."