Prologue

K19 here everyone. Yes, you didn't mistook or misspelled the title, that what it is. MHA characters are going to watch and react here to Jujutsu Kaisen episodes but instead of animation or Movie, as events happening in a different Universe. Many MHA Characters will be in the JJK Verse as alternative universe counterparts, not everyone but few people. Who'll be the people and who'll be their counterpart, you'll find it soon. Don't be upset if some of your favourite MHA characters won't appear as alternative counterparts in the JJK verse.

So without any further delay, let's start the prologue.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm? Damn I am getting so bored", says a person. "I don't know what to do, it's been 22k years since the Multiversal War, no entertainment, no fights."

Naomi the personal assistant of the mysterious person, saw her boss, who's also her lover upset and bored. After thinking a while Naomi finally comes up with an idea, She approaches the mysterious person and puts a reassured hand on his shoulder, "Honey", She said with a smile, "I got an idea, which could make you entertain".

He looked at her and smile, "What is it babe?"

She replies, "Why don't you make people of a universe react to another universe, seeing the events happening there?".

Nice Idea babe, but I don't think, they will be interested on watching a event of another Universe, which have nothing to do with them.

"Oh honey, despite being a superpowered being whom people treats as God, you are so dumb", when Naomi said it, he looked offended and sad. Seeing his face like that, she laughs, "My baby, you just took it on heart, it's a sarcasm".

The answer is simple, then use your reality altering powers and bring them reacting to something, where they also exists as another character, with their same name and face, they automatically are going to get excited and interested an..

Before she could continue, he pulls her on his lap and hugs her, "Oh thank you, thank you babes, you are the best". She smiles back and returns the hug equally.

They separated from the hug, and Naomi asked him. "So hon, which universe you want as the event to react".

He replied, "Jujutsu Kaisen, and by the way, which Universe should be the one to watch it, Naomi?" Naomi took her time and finally comes to a conclusion, "Boku No Hero Academia".

.
.
.
.
.

In the My Hero Academia Universe:

It was 6 pm, and the students comes to their Dorm, Aizawa returns to his room to sleep after the long tiresome day, teaching the problem childrens and alongside doing the hardest and most annoying thing, which is, controlling Present Mic and putting Bakugo to his place, and about Mineta, then Aizawa behaves with him like that Grapist is garbage.

At the other hand, Heroes like Midnight, Mic, Fatgum, Endeavor, Beast Jeanist, Hawks, Miruku, Ecoplusm, Power Loader, Mount Lady, Ryuku, Endeavor, Edgeshot, Vlad King, Hond Dog, Cementos, Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady are patrolling and busy with their Heroes duty.

Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi comes home from work, Wild Wild Pussycats are preparing evening dinner for Kouta, who's doing his homework in his room.

The League of Villains are chilling in their now Kurogiri less Bar, while their old leader All For One is inside Tartarus, surrounded by Machines.

The Big Three are talking while Eri went to the Bathroom. At the other hand, MS. Joke is watching TV.

In the I-Land, Melissa and David Shield are working on a project.