Confession

Beomgyu had reached to where jisung had told him to come at around 5pm. It was his first time in here so he was a bit nervous. He was able to get inside the large gate and the whole time he had his mouth wide open

"fucking hell jisung you never told me it was that big" he mumbled under his breath. He was accompanied by some assistants and at that time beomgyu felt like a literal rich man.

"hey um.. do you know where jisung might be..?" he asked to the assistants

"he hasnt reached home yet"

"what!? he still isnt here yet!? "

'Great. Now i would awkwardly be waiting for jisung, why isnt he still home yet?' he thought.

He took out his phone to call jisung, he wasnt answering so beomgyu groaned in frustration. He was going to call a second time until he was interrupted by another voice.

"you should come in sir"

"im waiting for ji...........sun..g" He immediately stuttered as he saw the person who interrupted him.

Fuck he was pretty

fuck hes so cute

"....sir....? are you ok?" the young worker asked tilting their head a bit.

beomgyu was freaking out on the inside right now. He just froze in place on seeing such a beautiful person infront. He had never felt like this to any one else before. Though he had crushes before but it never hit damn hard like it is now.

The young worker was wearing a white shirt followed by a black vest and black pants. He was holding a tray, so beomgyu assumed he was a waiter.

"you're.... so..............pre- tty" he mumbled.

The worker heard that and started to blush a bit, he tried to shake this feeling off.

"t-thank you sir for the compliment" he tried to be as formal as possible.

"as i was saying.... you can sit down inside and wait for Jisung, he hasnt come home yet."

"what's your name?" The suddenly inlove boy, beomgyu, asked.

the worker paused for a few seconds as he put down the tray that was in his hands down on the table with beomgyu slowly following behind.

"kang... Taehyun.." he said averting his eyes away from the boy.

Beomgyu was still looking at Taehyun with love sick eyes. "Kang taehyun..." he repeated with a low tone.

"so you work here as a waiter..?" beomgyu asked

"...yes"

"well then... Kang taehyun... please keep me company till jisung arrives here" Beomgyu said as he had his hands in his pockets.

--

Minho had bought everything for jisungs birthday, the set up was complete and now he just had to go home with all the stuff. He had multiple guards surrounding his car as he reached home, he came back at exact 6: 00 pm. Minho was actually satisfied with the decorations. He met up with chan who told him everything has been set up. He even got to see a boy talking and laughing with his new worker, maybe he was beomgyu.