Not Safe Anymore

It was Monday.  Two days after Jisung saw his own mother. It was hard for jisung to take in all that had happened. He just couldnt even believe his mother was right infront of him that day. She did apologize, she apologized from her heart, but he couldnt forgive her. She was infact the one who left him to suffer more. Though his mother was alive, she couldnt be with her own son right now. But for her, she was relieved jisung was atleast in safe hands. He wasnt even happy that he saw his mother again, but in the end, when she apologized, he was glad she meant it from her heart.

Jisung woke up from the sound of the alarm with Minho snuggled with him. The elder had comforted him alot on the matter of his mother. He tried to adjust to it, but the fact that his mother was alive was a bit unsettling. Anyways, he had college right now, and if he didnt wake up he'd surely be very late.

"Minho... wake up..." Jisung stroked his hair. Minho had work too, but he didnt want to wake up for a hectic day.

"nooo" he said lightly as he snuggled closer to jisung. 

"honey" Jisung said. Which was rare, and when he would say it it would make Minho blush like crazy. The younger saw how Minho's cheeks were reddening, and he wanted to tease him more. With a smirk he said

"darling" The fact that the youngers voice was low and a bit seductive made Minho absolutely go crazy.

"are you trying to kill me?" Minho chuckled softly while his face was dug into jisung's chest. Minho too decided to tease jisung. His hand, that was over jisungs waist, slowly reached down towards his hips making jisung the one to be flustered now. He gently moved his hand across his hips.

"i-i have college! i'll be l-late" jisung now sat up, after which Minho too sat up while chuckling.

"you're the one who teased me first~" Minho said to his boyfriend who ran for the bathroom.

--

It was now 10 in the morning. And Minho already had so much work he had to take care of. Jisung was in college while he had to meet up with someone. Hyunjin and Chan were to go with him. Just in case the meet up went bad. Work would just keep on piling up, it was normal though. 

While jisung had to listen to Beomgyu's continuous rambling about his and taehyun's little argument. It wasnt even a big deal, they just sometimes had arguments over littlest of things. Taehyun didnt come today. 'He was sick' 

Honestly, the truth is that they just had a little argument and taehyun was on purpose ignoring beomgyu. His little trick would make beomgyu even more mad, but he would eventually miss taehyun even more. Jisung was literally having a headache, all Beomgyu was talking about was the argument. Nonetheless his day went pretty normal. 

--