angry lady saved my life

Hello, my name is Achille Rosier but people call me Avery, I'm as they call me, different the other people. Well i don't think I'm different, but my mum and stepdad do so they keep geting me tested for different mental illnesses and personality disorders. I feel bad for you if you have it the same way because for the once who dont know,  this is in my opinion th eowrst part of every week. But I think I'm use to it by now last few years I habe therapy every week and different tests every other week. And currently I'm sitting waiting at a doctors office waiting to get tested for ADHD. I have been sitting here for about an hour now listening to music. I notised small painting of a girl and a boy sitting on cliff I wonder who they are I thought to myself  "mister Rosier" a nurse say and I roll my eyes does every doctor enjoy saying my name wrong? i ask myself then i get start walking into the office with my mum who then explains that I have trouble focusing in school and other things but I don't really listen because I don't walnt to speak first ,,miss Rosier I would like to talk to your son alone now, thank you'' the doctor says and my mum nods and walks out of the office. The Doctor looks at me "so tell me what's wrong from 

       ,,goodbye sir'' I say while walking out of the office, I look for my mum in the waiting room she left without me ... again  I thought before putting on headphones and leaving the hospital. I put my hand into  my pockets as I walk through Tompkins Square Park in the direction of my archery class,  as I look around at the faces  of passers by I notise a girl, she stands out, mostly becouse of her shirt it's in this bright orange I don't understand why she would wear that. She looked scared and angry, almost ready to take on the whole word, I look in a direction where she is looking. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT I thought and started the back away from a monster just saw. I saw lions in zoo's all the time but in middle of new york in Tompkins Square Park. The girl notises me being scared of the moster and she yells something I can't hear her, but she seem extremly confused. I want to yell back but I'm scared for my life. The monster starts to attack the girl and without thinking I run to the girl and push her out of the way of the way. I look up at the monster taking a good look at it, its a big lion and when i say big I mean it, like big fucking lion. The girl looked at me while I'm taking of my headphones ,,I have it under control, mortal!'' she basically growled at me and pushes me off her and I fall on the grass scraping my hand on a rock, I give her a confused look ,,what's your problem, garce!" I yell back. Then I look back the lion ,,Know what it is?'' I point at the it with a horrified expresion still sitting on the grass ,,Nemean lion,'' she starts ,,I have it under control, so get out of my way.'' she starts complaining ,,got ya, not a friendly type but I want to help you that thing will kill you, if you're all alone'' I try to reason with her. I infact have no idea what to do or how to help, but  I know that I want to help. I look at her she had a spear, which is very strange in my oppinion, who carries a spear in 2022, but it makes me relise I could help kill the monster, the archery lessons come in hand today. Iguickly take my bow and arrow from my bag and I bolt away from the girl in the direction of the lion. I climb up some closed trash cans and try to shoot the lion into it's eye. I try to remember where I heard 'Nemeans Lion' before, as the lion rawrs and then it swings at me oh shit . I  didn't think this through I fall back from the bins trying to get away from the attack. The girl I saved before yells something I don't understand, which happens qiute a lot since I'm not American. I tear up in fear while holding myself, with my eyes closed, ready to be struck by the lion, and...nothing just a loud rawr. After a while I slowly and carefully open my eyes looking around. The girl is standing in front of me protecing me her spear stuck in the foot of the lion. I stare at the situation ,,What is happening?'' I ask quietly while I look at the spear which apperas to glow like hot metal. She ignores me, and screams. I cover my ears and close my eye, she is terrifing  the moster growls in pain again. Something in me snaps and I take my bow and aroow and shoot the creatures eyes, this time not missing the creacture yell in pain. She ripes her spear out of it's foot, and yells again this time piercing the spear through the animals jaw. I shoot again as she screams at the arrow diggs deep into the scull of the animal "how is that possible?" I whisper with amused and proud grin. The creacture falls down "is it dead?" I keep my eyes on it while talking to her. "no but we need to go now take your things" she say sternly, what's her problem "go where?" 

"camp half-blood"

"where"

"i just told you" she trows a coin on the ground and I pick up my things. I look back at the girl who is standing next to a car with a shadow like colour "hurry up Archerer!" she yell and wave at me to follow her in to the car "are you crazy I'm not going anywhere with you I don't even know your name!" I yell "Clarisse" she just say before pulling me by my collar to the car. There are three heads with one eye, conbiend, Clarisse throws me into the back seat I hit my head pretty hard on the glass of the taxi which makes me black out. Clarisse is stronger then a normal person.

she saved my life, this angry lady just saved my life... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so first chapter is done i wanna just say that i hope you enjoyed it 

art on this ca

art on this chapter is not mine

word count: 1123