Introduction

Here we go, The Story of Three Bestfriends who have each other's back no matter what.

Shani Gupta.
The Eldest friend, Just got into his 20s. He's Hardworking, Good-looking, well mannered but Little bit Funny when it comes to friends.

He's too much passionate towards Cooking. He loves cooking and He's Best at it. He cooks for his mom and family. Sometime for his friends too.

He's Confused about his career. He's a sad soul. He want to be happy but things doesn't go well in his life. He's trying to Improve himself no matter what it is. He'll surely get the success he's working hard for.

Shashant Sharma
The middle friend, He's still a teenager who got out from Highschool. He's smarter one of the trio. He knows many things but doesn't show off. He's funniest and He's Taller than everyone else in the trio. He's the biggest flirt but maybe he does it out of loneliness.

He's Computer science student, But he sleep alot like a new born kitten. The cutest one of trio.

He's trying really hard to be a good example for his little sister. He wants her to be happy. He's the well mannered guy too.

Neelesh kumar
The youngest friend, who is a kid but doesn't acts like one. He loves to play games. He's senior in highschool. Maybe a heartthrob of school. He's kinda well mannered toward girls. He respects every female. He's a kind and playful soul.

He wants to own a Good PC for gameplay so he's studying hard to get it. He's in the TOP 5 BEST PLAYERS list. He has participated in many contests and won some.

He is just a teenager and hoping to be successful and get his dream PC.

Tara Deshmukh
Friend of three of them. Loves to cook, sleep and play games but she's not good at any three of these. She's in same grade as Neelesh. She is worst at the stream she chose. Three of them helps her in study, cooking.

She is stubborn and ends up getting into troubles but Three of them are always there for escape her from the problems. She's not the only friend of three of them but she feels blessed that she have friends like Neelesh Shani and Shashant.

She's the another part of the life of THE TRIO. She somehow ends up prioritising the trio. Hoping she will be any help of trio but always ask for their help.

(More characters to come in story. These 4 are the main characters.)

(The Chapter one will be posted soon so look forward it. English isn't my first language so please understand what I mean to say.)

(I hope you all liked the introduction. Comment if need any improvement.)

(Bye byee see ya sooon 💕)