Fight between us is Over.

(The same night)

Tara was out for some fresh air as she was tired og studying.

''Can you even do a work properly tara, if you want to live like a queen then just move out.'' Tara got flashbacks what her mom said when she was in her hometown.

''I didn't expected this lower marks from you tara. I feel ashamed to call you My Daughter.'' Said by her father in the past.

''Shut up didi, you are just an another ugly girl don't think people will like you.'' Said by her younger brother in the past.

''Tara I think you are annoying me. I need rest can you just change the bench.'' Said by Tara's closest friend in Middle school.

''Why did you even chose computer science when you are this stupid.'' Said by shashant yesterday.

She was standing on a bridge alone, staring at the moon.

''How both of us are similar but not same. You're just too beautiful to be alone and i'm too imperfect to be a human.'' She said to the moon.

''I wish i was also a moon like you of any other planet. People would have adored me even if i was useless.'' She looked down on the road underneath the bridge.

''It feel really lonely. I wish i could just cry.'' She said and smiled a bit.

Tara closed her eyes to feel the fresh air.

Suddenly she felt a cold touch of her cheek.

She opened her eyes and realised it was shashant. She turned to him.

''Crybaby. Have ice-cream.'' He said.

Tara turned back and faced the moon to avoid eye contacts with shashant.

''Hey..... Let's.. Let's fix this. I apologize for what I said.'' Said shashant.

Tara looked away.

''Hey tarara...I said I'm sorry for my behaviour.'' He said and tried to make eye contact.

''Why are you trying to fix glass when you already broke it?'' Said Tara.

''I know but I want to melt it and mould it again in a perfect glass.'' Shashant replied.

''How!'' Tara faced him. ''Are you saying sorry out of pity? Are you feeling bad that i am alone. If yes then stop it. I'm better off alone. I don't need you.'' Tara said out of anger.

''Do you even know How much I cried? My eyes were puffy. I lost my voice. Just because I was not enough.'' Tara said as tears started to form in her eyes.

''Tara, I sincerely Apologize for everything I said.'' shashant said.

''Why do you think apologizing will fix everything???'' tara questioned him.

''I heard from someone, Agr tum sorry bol doge to cchote nhi ho jaoge, or maaf krne vale se jyada bada dil kisika nhi hota.'' (you won't become a small person if you say sorry, and no one have bigger heart than the person who forgives.) Said Shashant.

''Shashant...'' She looked at the moon.

''Ice-cream is melting it's strawberry flavoured.'' shashant handed her the ice-cream.

''Thanks'' she said and started eating Ice-cream.

''Am I forgiven.'' shashant asked as he titled his head to look at her.