| Chapter 1 |

🗨️ Dahlia
"Hey"

🗨️ Dahlia
"How was your day?"

Nicha turned off her phone, before leaving it in her bag. The girl straightened her jersey before leaving the locker room.

There was a buzz on the court. Two teams were arguing for the umpteenth time.

Nicha saw Lisa, one of the members of her basketball team, arguing with the captain of the dance team.

Minnie hated to admit it, but the captain was a beautiful girl, the most beautiful in school.

Cho Miyeon as well as Nicha's arch-enemy.

Minnie was the captain of the basketball team, it was her turn to intervene.

"Calm." Nicha said, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder. "What's going on here?"

"They don't want us to use the court." Lisa said, turning to her captain. "We booked it."

"We booked it too, more than a week ago." Miyeon said, slightly annoyed.

"Liar-" Lisa tried to reply, but was interrupted by Nicha.

"Calm down, Lis." the Thai stopped her friend, grabbing her wrist. "It seems like there was a mistake, but unfortunately we need the court today. This Saturday we have the final match and we need to train."

"We need it too. At the school festival we have to perform and we need to rehearse." the brunette said, looking at Nicha with fire in her eyes.

"Okay, there doesn't seem to be any other choice." Nicha said, sighing. "Neither team will give up the court. The only solution is to divide it."

The two captains looked straight in the eyes. Miyeon snorted, before agreeing.

After two hours, the two teams finished training. Minnie and Miyeon looked into each other's eyes with a bored expression, before parting ways.

Miyeon returned home, throwing her duffle bag and phone on the bed, before heading into the bathroom for a shower.

Half an hour later, the brunette came out of the bathroom, her hair still wet.

Miyeon removed the bag from the bed, before getting under the covers. The girl turned on her phone, finding two messages from Dahlia, her online friend. Almost two years had passed since the two had started writing to each other, but they still didn't know their true identities. They only knew that they were both girls and that they were both 18, but as time passed, the more curious the two became about their private lives.

🗨️ Dahlia
"Hey"

🗨️ Dahlia
"How was your day?"

🗨️ Noodle
"Hey"

🗨️ Noodle
"My day was shitty."

🗨️ Noodle
"There's this hot-girl"

🗨️ Noodle
"but at the same time so annoying"

🗨️ Noodle
"She's giving me a hard time"

🗨️ Noodle
"Yours?"

After a few minutes, Dahlia answered.

🗨️ Dahlia
"You have to like her a lot"

🗨️ Dahlia
"My day was quite tiring."

🗨️ Dahlia
"I had a slight argument with my crush"

🗨️ Noodle
"ME?!"

🗨️ Noodle
"LIKE HER?!"

🗨️ Noodle
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

🗨️ Dahlia
"Why not?"

🗨️ Dahlia
"My crush and I are enemies"

🗨️ Dahlia
"But I like her"

🗨️ Dahlia
"More than anything"

🗨️ Noodle
"It can't be like this for me"

🗨️ Noodle
"She's not like you"

🗨️ Noodle
"She can be really hateful"

🗨️ Noodle
"Although I have to admit she's hot"

🗨️ Noodle
"And then, I'm straight and I'm in a relationship"

Miyeon blushed at the mere thought that Nicha might have feelings for her, but immediately put the thought out of her mind. The Thai girl was really beautiful and hot, but Miyeon hated her so much. Whenever the two were in the same place, they ended up arguing.

The brunette appreciated many things about Minnie, like her skill on the basketball court or her sense of justice, but she couldn't do anything about it, they were simply not meant to be, not even as friends.

Both were the best in class and the most beautiful girls in school, as well as both being captains of their respective teams.

The two couldn't be together for many reasons, including Miyeon's relationship. The brunette was the girlfriend of the captain of the school's soccer team, Jung Jinhyung, although for a few months now, their relationship seemed to have worsened. They often argued and he raised his voice at her.

Miyeon feared that the boy was cheating on her behind her back.

🗨️ Dahlia
"I almost forgot you were straight"

🗨️ Dahlia
"Too bad, if I weren't in love with my worst enemy"

🗨️ Dahlia
"I would have asked you on a date"

Miyeon smiled. Dahlia was like that, always ready to cheer her up or give her words of encouragement.

The brunette was straight, but for a girl like Dahlia she would gladly give space to girls in her love life.

🗨️ Noodle
"You don't even know where I'm from"

🗨️ Noodle
"We could even live miles apart"

🗨️ Dahlia
"Well, at least you're Korean"

🗨️ Dahlia
"Or at least you speak Korean"

🗨️ Noodle
"This's true"

🗨️ Noodle
"So you are in Korea too"

🗨️ Dahlia
"Yeah"

🗨️ Dahlia
"Meeting might be easier than expected"

🗨️ Dahlia
"As long as you are interested"

🗨️ Noodle
"Of course"

🗨️ Noodle
"But maybe we'll talk about it again next week"

🗨️ Noodle
"I have the school festival and exams to organize"

🗨️ Dahlia
"Me too"

🗨️ Dahlia
"Now I'll let you sleep, it's late"

🗨️ Noodle
"Thank you"

🗨️ Noodle
"Goodnight, Dahlia"

🗨️ Dahlia
"Good night, Noodle"

Miyeon smiled, placing her phone on her bedside table, before turning off the lights. She and Dahlia lived in the same country and, maybe, even the same city. Miyeon really hoped to meet her.

Dahlia always promised her virtual hugs, and Miyeon had started craving a real one. A bone-crushing hug.

Dahlia was sweet, always ready to listen to all her problems, always ready to make her laugh.

Miyeon couldn't wait to actually hug her.

To Be Continued...