| Chapter 10 |

🗨️ Dahlia

"Miyeon, I'm Minnie"

🗨️ Dahlia

"Please, answer"

🗨️ Noodle

"Help me"

🗨️ Dahlia

"Where are you "

🗨️ Noodle

"I do not know"

🗨️ Noodle

"I think in the forest"

🗨️ Noodle

"Jinhyung it's here"

🗨️ Dahlia

"I'm coming"

🗨️ Dahlia

"If you can, try to escape"

🗨️ Dahlia

"I'll be there soon"

Minnie ran into the forest, shouting Miyeon's name several times. It was all dark, the forest wasn't huge, but it was too big to find Miyeon before something happened to her.

"MIYEON! MIYEON, PLEASE ANSWER!"

Nothing. Silence.

The minutes passed and still nothing about Miyeon.

Minnie started running, until someone crashed into her from the side. Nicha looked at the other person and it was Miyeon.

"Y-Yeon?" Minnie asked, breathlessly. "Yeon, it's okay, let's go back to the hotel."

"W-Wait... I..."

Minnie looked down, Miyeon's shirt was torn, revealing her bra.

"That dickhead." Minnie gritted her teeth, taking off her jacket, wrapping it around Miyeon, covering her. "He'll pay for it."

The two were ready to leave.

"Don't move. You're still mine, Miyeon." said Jinhyung, approaching the two girls.

Minnie picked up Miyeon, helping her up, before positioning herself in front of her as a shield.

"Miyeon." Nicha whispered, trying to hide the girl. "If the situation gets complicated, run. Run and call the coach, okay?"

"M-Minnie..."

"Promise me that, Miyeon!" said the Thai.

"I-I promise."

"There's no use hiding her, Yontararak. I know she's behind you."

"Stop that, Jinhyung. You already cheated on her once, don't leave her with unshakable traumas too."

"She's just a slut, I wonder why you want to protect her?!"

"NEVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN! MIYEON IS SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU THINK." Minnie shouted angrily as she squeezed Miyeon's hand behind her back, as if to make her feel the sincerity of her words. "She is wonderful, she is good at everything she does, she is kind and sensible. For years I wanted to tell her in person, but she was in a relationship with a douchebag like you!"

Miyeon was touched by Minnie's words and her sincerity. Her Dahlia.

"Now you really annoyed me." said Jinhyung, trying to hit Minnie.

"NO!" Miyeon shouted.

Minnie took the boy's fist, but her wrist was still weak and the pain was unbearable.

Miyeon was worried, Nicha didn't seem to be healthy today and she was too weak to fight that guy.

"Jinhyung, stop!" Miyeon shouted, holding onto the man's arm. "Whatever you do this evening, will compromise your career as an athlete. YOU COULD ALSO STAIN YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD. THINK BEFORE DOING SHIT!"

The man pushed Miyeon, causing her to fall. Minnie took the opportunity to punch him, causing him to fall, before going to Miyeon.

"Run, Yeon." Nicha whispered, giving her hand a kiss, before walking back to Jinhyung.

Miyeon was in tears, she was scared, she didn't want to leave Minnie alone with her ex. The brunette gathered all the courage she could, starting to run as fast as she could.

In a beat, Miyeon reached their hotel, seeing the basketball team coach outside, smoking. The brunette ran to him, trying to catch her breath.

"S-Sir... Nicha... H-Help"

"Calm down, Miyeon. Explain yourself better." the man said, trying to understand the situation.

"J-Jinhyung... tried to rape me a-and... Nicha intervened... J-Jinhyung is beating her in the forest."

"Take me there. NOW!"

To Be Continued...