| Chapter 3 |

Hours passed and Nicha began to hear a buzz in the hallway. The Thai opened her eyes, seeing that Miyeon was still asleep.

Minnie grabbed her jacket from her duffle bag, being careful not to wake Miyeon. She wrapped the jacket around Miyeon, putting the hood on her head. The jacket was very large and the hood covered half of the brunette's face. Minnie brought a hand to the back of Miyeon's neck, guiding the girl's face into the crook of her neck.

The door to the locker room opened, revealing Somi and two other girls from the cheerleading team.

"What are you doing here?" the girl asked presumptuously.

"The door wouldn't open from the inside and there was no one left who we could ask to help us." Nicha said, getting up from the floor, trying not to wake Miyeon. Nicha picked up the two bags from the floor, placing them on her shoulders. "I'm going now. Have a nice practice."

Nicha left the school, heading towards her car, placing Miyeon in the passenger seat, placing the two bags on the back seats.

Minnie sat in the driver's seat, starting the engine, before pulling out of the school parking lot.

"Miyeon" Nicha whispered, caressing the girl's face. "Miyeon... wake up."

The brunette slowly opened her eyes, not recognizing where she was, but soon the scent of Nicha's hoodie and her warm voice reassured.

"Are you awake?" the Thai asked, taking Miyeon's hand, starting to caress it slowly. "I covered you with my jacket so Somi wouldn't see you."

Miyeon looked down, smiling secretly as her cheeks grew pinker and pinker.

"Miyeon, tell me where your house is, so I can take you there." Minnie said, restarting the engine.

"I-It's not necessary." Miyeon murmured, blushing. Nicha was really something and she had always underestimated her.

"It's dangerous to go alone at this time, I would never forgive myself if something were to happen to you. Give me your address. " said Thai, with a serious and slightly worried look. "Don't worry, from tomorrow we will go back to being nothing as always and everything that happened will remain in that locker room, but let me accompany you."

"O-Okay."

Miyeon gave her address to Nicha and the girl started the car. Miyeon was silent, a part of her didn't want to pretend nothing had happened, she didn't want to consider Minnie her enemy, she had helped her so much.

The two reached the house in a short time and the two both felt they didn't want to end the day, but they had to.

Minnie took Miyeon's wrist, stroking it lightly, looking at her hand. Miyeon didn't understand what was happening, but Nicha was really soft.

The Thai took the girl's wrist, bringing it to her lips, leaving a kiss on it.

"Promise me that you will never neglect your health again. Leave that idiot, he's the one who lost someone so fucking unique ." Nicha said, finally looking Miyeon in the eyes. "Miyeon, promise me that even if you hate me, you'll call me when you need someone like today. We'll go back to that locker room or wherever you want and everything that happens will stay there, but I don't want anything to happen to you, okay, Princess?"

Miyeon blushed at Nicha's words. For once it didn't bother her to be called princess, because today Nicha had treated her as if she were an actual princess.

"O-Okay... but don't ever call me princess again." Miyeon said, trying to go back to their usual relationship.

"It's not funny like that." the Thai said, chuckling. "See you tomorrow, Princess."