Myles E's pov

I'm so fucking nervous to see the entire cast again, especially as I'm hiding a secret, me and Emily, my lovely partner, eloped and i know for fact some if the cast are gonna hate that, I'm nervous it will  set Briar off into a seizure and i always promised i wouldn't ever cause that. Me and her can be civil but haven't seen each other since 2024, its now 2028 so 4 years, me and Briar split 6 years ago so its not out of the blue me and em went that step i wanted to ask Briar at 7 years well just after 7, I was planning on it being her 24th birthday as 24 is my lucky number so that would have been 27th December 2022, we split 19th March 2022 instead, our 7 years would have been 2nd November 2022. 

Reason me and Em eloped was as unfortunately she suffered a miscarriage as i accidentally knocked her down some stairs when i was trying to grab Munroe's leash, i tripped fell int Em and she fell down the stairs. i had to prove my undying love so i offered to elope, i mean i was gonna propose on our 7 years anyway so i asked to elope there and then, she said yes and we went. In all posts we took our rings off so nobody bar us and Mav our best friend and witness knew. 

I barely slept last night thinking abut everything that might go wrong, Em stayed up with me even though i begged her to sleep and that id be ok but she was ever true to her vowels and supported me for better or for worse.  We  are hugging right now just to stay safe and me calm. i adore her.