To Feel Your Skin || Erwin Smith

Pt. 3 of "All My Senses" Mini-Series

Cw: age-gap, smut

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ༶•┈┈⛧┈〄┈⛧┈┈•༶ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

For twenty-five years of your life, you had been falling in love and felt the affection from those who you believed as men. They were so sweet with words, pampered you with a lot of kisses that took your breath away and filled your heart with butterflies.

Only now have you started to understand that all those guys were just boys.

Oh, to finally encounter a man.

In the books you once analysed, there was a distinction between man and boy. Their physical build, and how their mind worked — were the two major characteristics that differentiated them.

And you believed it was easier to see which one fell into a certain category by looking at their behaviour and emotional maturity rather than their physical body.

A man was confident in almost everything they did, whether it was wrong or right. The reason behind this could be attributed to his emotional maturity because they knew exactly what they wanted. They were not shy when they pursued what they desired. Action, not just words. The perfect balance as they used their skills and wit to achieve their dreams, to match with someone they loved.

The second your eyes laid upon him, the perfect human being Erwin Smith — you already judged him as a real man.

He climbed hundreds of mountains and dived into the ocean so he could stand where he was right now. To be on top, never allowed anyone to pull him down again. If he wanted to, you were even sure that he could have picked up the stars and stored them inside a personal jar to light his way.

There were a lot of things you admire about him. Not just his icy blue magnetising eyes or broad shoulders that you loved to rest your hands on. It was also the way he thought about this world, how he carried himself as he walked out the door, each stride filled with confidence as if knowing he could counter any obstacle.

Maybe he thought he had seen everything after all the time he was pushed down to the ground, kicked like a dirty stray dog.

But he didn't, not yet, at least. Not when Erwin Smith never truly tasted how it felt to fall into the darkest pit of hell.

You loved how the sunlight peeked from the curtains, adorning his naked torso as the warm cashmere blanket covered him from waist to toe. A smile never left your face, just basking at the moment as you absentmindedly let your fingertips trail on his downy hair towards his pelvis.

Careful not to trace past it because he was sensitive, especially in the morning. The reason you decided to just spread your palm wide and rested it on top of his chest instead of going further.

"Don't stop." You got a bit startled when he suddenly raised his voice. Husky and much richer than usual from the lack of use. "Why'd you stop, hm?"

"Erwin." A little exasperated, you let out a small chuckle because you swore your heart stopped beating out of surprise for a second there. "Don't tell me you are awake the whole time..."

"Well, yes." He answered with an absolute tone before opening up his eyes. Oh, the way he graced you with his presence. "What a sweet girl you are, little miss."

Erwin took your hand in his, a sly and yet darling smile attached to his visage as he kissed the darker side of your skin. You couldn't breathe, holding all the air inside your lungs as he smothered you with affections. From your fingertips to the knuckles, and then turning over gently to peck your wrist, lips ghosted across your pulse.