🌑🌸Oneshot: Police AU

This is a mortal Police AU based off of Brooklyn 99, episode 23. Will and Nico are not dating but like each other and have to go undercover in a relationship to find a drug dealer and who they're dealing to.
And credit to Brooklyn 99 for inspiring me,
This one shot is literally episode 23.
Enjoy!

•••

Nico's P.O.V:

"Who's the guy we're looking for?" Nico asks, taking off his badge and storing it in his car.

"Tall dude, brown hair, beard, and should be wearing a suit." Will explains, running a hand through his golden blond hair.

Nico nods, smiling at Will.

God, Will was beautiful

"I don't know why he's hanging out at a bar, maybe they do deals here but we'll need to go undercover" The blond continues.

"Undercover as who?" Nico asks.

"I'm not sure, just wing it." Will shrugs, taking off his jacket and undoing his shirts cuffs.

Nico throws on his jacket and try's to make himself look less cop like.

"That's him right?" Nico whispers, pointing to a man who was walking into the bar.

"Yeah that's him, follow my lead. This bar does special reservations for the restaurant part so let's hope he's not going there." Will says, suddenly taking Nico's hand and pulling him towards the front.

Nico blushes and follows Will, the bar was full of couples. Lights were flashing everywhere giving Nico a headache. Nico tightens his hold on Will's hand and follows him through the crowd.

"Shit, he's going into the restaurant." Nico mumbles, as their guy enters the restaurant.

"Maybe they'll have seats." Will says quietly, as they reach the entrance.

A woman was standing at a table, holding a piece of paper.

"Table for two?" Nico asks, relaxing his shoulders.

"Do you have a reservation?" She asks, looking him up and down.

"No but-"

"But It's our anniversary today, this is where we met five years ago. We've been together ever since." Will suddenly chimes in, shooting the woman one of his charming smiles.

"Oh, that's so sweet. But I don't think we have space." She says, glancing at the tables.

"Oh, that's so sad. Actually ma'am could I talk to you real quick, without my boyfriend hearing?" Will asks, letting go of Nico's hand.

Boyfriend?

Nico blushes, he knew this was acting but he still couldn't help but flush. Will was calling him his boyfriend!

"I just need to talk to her real quick babe, be right back." Will says, stepping aside with the woman.

"Okay." Nico grins.

He wanted to live in this moment forever, Will and him were dating! It was fake of course but still, It felt real.

When Will and the woman came back they were both smiling.

"I think I can find seats for you two, follow me!" She says, picking up two menus and entering the restaurant.

"What did you do?" Nico asks to Will in a whisper as they enter the restaurant.