Chapter.8 - 🍋 (Smut)

"Mm~..." He murmured softly, as he continued to squeeze her hips and thigh, as they felt so soft and perfect within his grip.

His hand on her hip moved up further, as it grabbed a hold of her love handles, as he started to gently squeeze.

*He let out a small moan as his hands on her hips made contact with the delicate love handles, as he gently squeezed it a bit harder.

He moaned again, as his hands started to move back and forth again with their pressure on her love handles, as they still grew hotter from the intensity, as he continued to grip onto them.*

"Mm~..." He groaned softly in response to the way her love handles felt inside his grip, as his other hands slid up to grip the sides of her rear, as he squeezed it very gently and very carefully.

*His palm squeezed her rear gently, as his other hand still squeezed her hips, but it continued to move up towards the upper part of her backside.

The squeezing of his hands on her hips and her rear was growing in intensity, as his grip grew slightly tighter.

"Mm~..." He moaned softly again, as the grip on her hips, her rear, and her thighs grew tighter, as his hands were moving a bit rougher with their grip.

He moaned softly as the volume of those sounds continued to grow even louder.

*He let out a tiny whimper as the squeezing of his hands continued to grow in intensity, as he gripped and squeezed her hips, her thighs, and her rear firmly and tightly.

His hands moved in a small motion, as they rubbed and squeezed gently against her skin, as the hotness that was building up in both of them continued to rise slightly.

The urge for him to push her back onto the bed and take her further still, was rising with each moment and with each move his hands made as they gripped and squeezed against her body..*

"Mm~..." He groaned softly with some slight surprise, as he felt her body moving, and the way she squeezed his waist and chest in return, as his hands still gripped her hips tightly.

In response to her squeezing him back, he squeezed her hips and her rear tighter, as he tried to push his body against hers to gain some kind of dominance.

*She'd managed to turn the tables and surprise him as they went from simply him squeezing her to both of them trying to take some dominance in the moment.

His grip on her hips and rear had loosened slightly, but he was still holding tight onto her, as each moment this continued on, the more the heat between them continued to intensifying, as they both worked to push each other down onto the bed.*

*He let out a soft whimper as he felt her squeezing his waist, as his grip on her hips and rear grew tighter, as they started to shift closer and closer to the bed.

It certainly did feel like a shift in the power of the situation, but he wasn't about to hesitate or stop squeezing, as he squeezed tighter as they grew closer to the edge of the bed.

Y/n heard a faint knock on the door, Shepherd walking through eyes wide with shock, looking at their current situation.

*Ghost's entire body tensed, as he immediately snapped out of the moment and his eyes widened a bit when he saw Soap enter. He quickly let go of Y/n, as he quickly backed away slightly. He felt his face turn red with slight embarrassment and awkwardness, as his eyes lowered to the floor a bit.*

.. As he looked down a bit, he noticed that he was still panting slightly, as the heat he still felt from the moment was evident.*

"Sorry, did I interrupt something?" Soap stood tall, his gaze holding some sort of eagerness and need.