Absorption

I stared wide eyed at Prime's confession that this monster was running a company while Prime smiled at me and I couldn't tell if the smile was a 'smug' smile or her 'regular' smile that she had shown me all this time.

Like I thought a human being was running the company and this monster was one of its assets. Not that the monster was running the company that hired me.

I sat there and thought about my answer to Prime's question of do I really want to be their host after learning that Prime is in fact CEO of the company meaning for the year I'll be CEO but as a puppet as Prime and her sister's use my body. The only thing I get to do is kick back and let them do whatever they want to do with my body.

So I went over all the pros and cons of this.

Problem # 1 - Food

Pro: At least I'll know I'll be fed three times a day. Probably the good stuff and no junk food for me.
Pro: I'll more than likely not gain any weight.
Con: No telling how much or how often I'll be eating as I'm sure I'll constantly be eating as that's how Prime hinted at what will happen.
Worry: What if I develop some type of weird diabetes because the glutton slime will only consume sugar the entire time it's in control of my caloric intake
Outcome: Guess this will have to be a gamble as the BIG pro was at least I'll eat more than once a day compared to what I am doing currently hence my sickly petite deposition and that ONE meal was if I was lucky as usually it was some small snack....or junk food or what's left after my brother is done.

I usually let my little sister eat most of the food as she was still growing while my little brother, though he is a teenager he gobbles up everything in the house because he plays sports.

Maybe my brother and glutton slime should get together and see who can eat more. I'm fairly certain my brother will give glutton slime a run for her money.

Problem # 2 - Brain

Pro: Prime says she will improve my brains current functionality more than likely improving my brain making me ten times smarter when done
Con: Prime will be in control of essentially my body
Worry: What if Prime enhances my brain so much that when she leaves I essentially become a vegetable because she overloaded it
Outcome: Another gamble that * would have to take

Problem # 3 - Sex

Pro: The naughty/sex slime will enhance and restructure my erogenous zones to be more sensitive, meaning I could possibly have LARGER orgasms. Not seeing a REAL downside to this.
Pro(Maybe): Possible when Prime said restructure erogenous zone may mean restructuring my puny little barely B cups that were already beginning to sag (SIDE NOTE: IF Naughty Slime doesn't restructure my little B cups Muscle Slime will.....might move THIS*Pro to the Muscle Slime's problem)
Con: Naughty/sex slime will absorb aka eat a guy's cum when he cums in me which usually triggers a large orgasm so with that going away is really really disappointing
Worry: What if Naughty/Sex Slime restructures works TOO well when after her and her sisters leave my body the first time I have sex with someone and orgasm will my brain melt so hard that I die?
Outcome: No matter how I look at this problem the whole thing is a wash. I mean yes having my erogenous zones be enhanced is cool. And maybe having bigger orgasms sounds awesome. But the one thing that usually pushes me over the edge faster and harder feeling a guy fill me up with his hot goo and that going away the whole thing becomes a huge disappointment. My only hope is this slime somehow firms up my little B's. Or at the least makes my breasts look cuter somehow.

Problem # 4 - Blood

Pro: Yeah I got nothing for this one as the whole improving my blood flow doesn't exactly sound really noteworthy or cool
Con: Like the pro I got nothing on this one as I couldn't think of a single thing that would be considered a con
Worry: The only thing I could think of that would make me worry is IF the Blood Slime, I still shivered as I called this slime the blood slime, improved my blood flow in combination of the other slimes would this just cause a brain aneurysm during one massive orgasm?
Outcome: I really couldn't say if this problem was worth truly worrying about or not though it was something I probably should consider being a problem. But in reality it was more of a vague mention in the list of problems.