7

MASAMICHI YAGA'S OFFICE

"A manually made curse?" Tokyo Jujutsu High School Principal, Masamichi Yaga, asked once again upon hearing the assumptions of Satoru about Misae's situation. "What makes you think that?"

"She was in, I assume, her full form earlier this morning. The cursed energy from within her does not come from another curse's reserves. It really comes from within her, like she was born with it. However, her stance showed that she's not used to her own ability." Satoru answered seriously.

"In layman's terms, you mean she's like a 'late-bloomer'?" Shoko asked, curiously.

"Yes."

Yaga pondered for a few seconds, trying to connect the puzzle pieces that Satoru kept throwing at both him and Shoko. "But by the looks of Shoko's report when the girl was first confined in the school's infirmary, she doesn't seem to be inborn with her current technique."

"Yes, Principal. Her cursed energy seems like it was just newly manifested. When I checked her condition, her flow of cursed energy seem to be irregular, like it doesn't know where to place itself in her body. The energy acts on its own like its a separate being when she was unconscious. However, this morning, the cursed energy became one with her. She talked to it and it gave some type of response."

Satoru and Principal Yaga looked at Shoko and listened intently. "Talked to it?"

"Her curse is interactive?" Yaga asked. 

"Yes. It was almost like the young girl was a vessel to a curse. However, there doesn't seem to be any binding vow between her and another curse. Satoru confirmed that he also didn't sense any foreign presence with her. When a curse vessels into one's body, they are sensed as a whole separate being than the vessel. As for the young girl's case, when she was awakened, the flow of cursed energy became stable. But it didn't flow around her body... it... somehow implanted itself onto the body." 

"It somehow 'solidified' into her body. Became a part of her." Satoru concluded. Principal Yaga sighed.

"This really is a rare case. But, what makes you think that the girl's curse was  'manually' made? Did you mean that someone deliberately put a curse onto her?" The principal asked. By this questions, the two looked at each other, however, Shoko looked away and sighed and let Satoru take the initiative to speak and explain to the principal.

"We found traces of Suguru's cursed energy around the girl's body." 

This was where Yaga felt triggered. Considering Geto's recent execution because of the mass murder he committed, the possibility of him leaving his allies with an aftershock agenda on hand will be a serious matter in the field of sorcery. 

"So what do you suspect in this situation? That Suguru Geto might have made a manual curse to infiltrate Tokyo Jujutsu High School and act like some kind of mindless young girl?"