𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

The Girl who just turn 18 got the shock of her life her heart crushed into million pieces the person she trusted so much betray her.She saw her love of life kissing someone else in front of her without careing about her feeling.

“Ishan why did you do this why you even propose me and came in relationship with me why” She said while tears rolled down from her cheeks

“It was a dare Ishika I don't love you it was just a game chill why are you Overreacting ” He said while drinking her drink

“My feelings are game for you seriously ishan after knowing everything I went through you just did this you just propose me for stupid dare you know everything about me whyy Ishan whyy” She said while crying her whole body is trembling and her chest started paining.

“Ishika don't do this drama in front of me just get lost let me enjoy and drink peacefully”

She started running out of the club Tear's continuously rolling down from her cheeks suddenly it started raining.She open her purse and took out a mirror from it and smash it then she took one of the broken piece of the mirror and then she made a very deep cut on her hand

Blood started flowing she want to erase the pain of her heart by this but this time it's didn't give her Peace only pain increase every second every min.

The beautiful white dress she was wearing now all soaked in blood I guess today nature is also crying by seeing this rain continuously started getting worst.

Today is her birthday but what a surprise gift she got pain,heartbreak she cut her hands even deeper but nothing change today pain just getting worst and she hates it.

She was standing in front of her house all covered in blood her white dress which she love's so much now all wet and soaked in blood.She saw her patents fighting again but this time she didn't even care she entered the house the pain getting worst blood continuously coming from her hand's  and now all floor coverd with blood as she enters the house she started going upstairs.

Ishu aagyi tu kuch boli ni aaj” Her brother called her but she didn't response after listening that she is home her parent's stop fighting

“Ishu baccha” Her brother called her again but didn't get response then he saw the floor blood all over in her hands and floor.

What the hell ishu” he started running toward her but it's too late

The girl who was strong, careing Funny, never cry in front of anyone now crying wanted too end everything.At this time everyone lost that careing funny Ishika only thing now she know is misery.

Her mind just want to give up  as she started going upstairs only thing she know the pain,blood on her hands that was flowing all over the stairs her white dress now all coverd in blood as she going upstairs her chest pain increase in every step.As she about to reach her mind and body give up she lost everything only thing she heard everyone started shouting but she didn't care about anything.
Only thing she know is pain his word's everything she saw today She wanted to give up or her brother wake up and told her that she is dreaming but No She don't...
.
.
.
.
.
.

So here is the prologue yeah I am also in Shik Shak Shok guys  but don't judge ishan by this it's just a prologue whole story is about to come just wait for it and soon epilogue is also coming.
And also you know

“Author khurafati hai bhaut to kuch surprise vi ho sakta”

So for more update stay active and also follow Me on insta~ its._.iris90 and till then vote follow and comment my lovely cherries

Byeee guys stay happy stay safe...~🌙👍🏻💕

Lot's of Love my lovely cherries...👀🫶🏻💗